Xiaomi has rolled out the latest update of MIUI 12.5 stable and bug-free version. Here we share the complete list of Xiaomi Redmi MIUI 12.5 update eligible devices with download links from the below post. So, if you are a fan of Xiaomi phones and want to know the MIUI 12.5 stable update devices list then you have come to the best place.
The company released the first stable MIUI 12.5 update earlier in the year for the majority of its devices. This update was released in India for almost 42 Xiaomi devices and all other Xiaomi phones receive an update after a few months.
The build number to look out for is V126.96.36.199, which is labeled as “Stable Beta”. Only a small number of users have received the update at this time. All indications point to a full rollout. All users in India should receive the update in the coming days. The update will also be available for the other regional versions of the phone in the coming days.
- MIUI 12.5. You are the only one.
- New: Instant Response to Gestures
- Your screen will display anything you want, thanks to the 20-fold increase in rendering power.
- Thanks to model adjustments, the upgrade process is much faster.
- Optimization: MIUI was more lightweight, efficient, and lasts longer.
- System Animations
- The animation looks more real with the new framework.
- New: The new UI design focuses more on visualization and makes interaction with the device feel more real.
- Sound effects:
- Nature Mix allows you to create your own notification system.
- New: The system has hundreds of sounds that represent animals from all around the world.
- New: Stereo system sounds.
- Super Wallpapers:
- New: Mount Siguniang super wallpaper.
- Create mind maps with complex structures.
- New: Drawing and doodling tools.
- Press and hold a pen/pencil to adjust strokes automatically.
- With a gesture shortcut, you can create notes and tasks anywhere you like.
- New: Excerpts are able to save URLs, images and text to Notes in just a few clicks.
- Dynamix layouts elevate Notes’ typography up to a new level.
- All-New Notes
- You can combine your phone and computer into one station.
- You can view MIUI notifications from your computer, and also open phone apps.
- You can transfer apps from your smartphone to your computer.
- You can copy and paste items from your phone to a computer and vice versa.
- You can instantly access photos and screenshots from your mobile device, so you can use them immediately on a computer.
- It is possible to seamlessly transfer web pages between devices.
- To transfer files from your computer to your smartphone, use the MIUI+ panel.
- Computers now have two options: “File Manager” and “Notes”.
- Floating Windows
- New: Instant messengers now allow floating Windows
- New: The apps can replace floating Windows quickly with fullscreen versions.
- App flashcards now display key information in floating windows when apps are displayed.
- Learn more about the “Special Features” feature.
- Xiaomi Health
- Now, the camera can measure your heart rate.
- Now you can record your running, walking, and cycling workouts manually. This can be done via many online classes.
- Optimization: Automatic workout recognition now works better.
- Home screen
- New: “Ripples” animation for downloading apps.
- A new animation, “Burst”, is available to uninstall apps.
- New: App folder design.
- The Vertical Layout is New for Recents
- Privacy Protection
- Now you can see which apps have access and control who can access your clipboard.
- New: Privacy protection made easier with approximate locations
- This new feature allows you to manage sensitive permissions from your own computer.
- Now you can track the behavior and actions of web pages. This will allow you to block malicious or unwanted actions.
- You can now track your online activity.
- All apps now come with a GetApps security declaration
- New: Privacy risk scanner
- You can now manage which apps have access and delete items from your Gallery.
- This comprehensive overview provides a complete overview of sensitive permissions.
- New: When high-risk permissions are used, you will be notified and have the ability to block the actions.
- Optimization: An all-new privacy protection page.
- New: External monitors can be matched with the aspect ratio automatically by the casting process.
- New: Audio from the app is now separated from all other audio.
- Mi Carrier Services:
- Multiple SIM cards can be managed.
- Scrollbar makes it easier to move your cursor.
- New: Function buttons make it easy to switch between keyboards or languages.
- You can use the function buttons to access more features.
- New: Make your keyboard themes
- Third-party fonts can now adjust font weights.
- Personalization: You can personalize your system wallpapers, animations, and sounds.
- Xiaomi Cloud
- The Password Manager is now online.
- It’s now possible to share the location of your device with your family and friends.
- This device now records location information automatically before it turns off.
- Convert images into PDF
- Mi Family:
- Multiple SIM cards can be managed.
- Optimization: Revamped device control center.
- Optimization: Search results for local keywords can now be sorted automatically
- Optimization: All-new design.
- This browser is recommended
- New: Wallpaper customization in lite mode
- Optimization: Redesigned Incognito mode.
- Optimization: Pages load quicker now
Xiaomi Redmi MIUI 12.5 update eligible devices List
MIUI 12.5 is the latest version of Xiaomi’s custom Android Ui. At the Mi 11 launch in China, MIUI 12.5 was revealed as the first incremental update. We have now released MIUI 12.5. This new version includes several enhancements, a visual overhaul, and a few new features. We have extracted the live wallpapers from the new MIUI version and are now providing download links to the first set.
The latest Xiaomi skin includes several new features such as an improved system-wide dark mode and AI-supported call function, dynamic display, new visual style, optimizations to animations, and privacy corrections.
Xiaomi has started to release stable MIUI 12, its latest version of MIUI UI. The beta program Android 11 was launched by the company. Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 12.5 on Android 11. The Android 11 update has been already rolled out to Redmi Note 9 Pro, and 10.
Download MIUI 12.5 Beta for All Xiaomi Devices
This link will allow you to download the latest beta version of MIUI 12.5 for your device. You can also visit our forum for more assistance. This is not recommended for anyone who isn’t familiar with flashing ROMs. Download this link from Xiaomi users at your own risk.
|Device, Device Codename, XDA Forum Link||Download|
|Redmi K40 / POCO F3 / Mi 11X||Download|
|Redmi 10X 5G (atom).||Download|
|Mi 10T/Redmi K30S (apollo).||Download|
|Redmi K40 Gaming/POCO F3 GT (ares).||Download|
|Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia)||Download|
|Redmi 10X Pro (bomb)||Download|
|Redmi Note 10 5G / POCO M3 Pro 5G (camellia)||Download|
|Redmi Note 9 5G [China] / Redmi Note 9T (cannon)||Download|
|Mi 10 Ultra (cas)||Download|
|Mi 9 (cepheus)||Download|
|Mi MIX Fold (cetus).||Download|
|Redmi K30 Ultra (cezanne)||Download|
|Redmi Note 10 Pro (China) (chopin)||Download|
|Mi 10 Pro (cmi)||Download|
|Mi 9 Pro 5G (crux)||Download|
|Redmi K20/Mi 9T (davinci).||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G (gauguin)||Download|
|Redmi Note8 (ginkgo).||Download|
|Mi 9 SE (grus).||Download|
|Redmi K40 Pro (haydn)||Download|
|Redmi Note 9, 4G [China]/ Redmi9 Power/ Redmi9T (lime).||Download|
|Redmi K30 Pro / POCO F2 Pro (lmi)||Download|
|POCO X2/ RedmiK30 4G (phoenix).||Download|
|Redmi K30 5G (picasso)||Download|
|Redmi K30i 5G (picasso48m)||Download|
|Mi 9 Lite/Mi CC9 (pyxis).||Download|
|Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9T Pro (raphael)||Download|
|Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir)||Download|
|Mi 11 Ultra (star)||Download|
|Mi 10S (thyme).||Download|
|Mi Note 10 / Mi CC9 Pro (tucana)||Download|
|Mi 10 (umi).||Download|
|Mi 10 Youth Edition/Mi 10 Lite Zoom (vangogh).||Download|
|Mi CC9 Meitu Edition (vela)||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 11 (venus).||Download|
The Xiaomi Redmi K30 Already received the MIUI 12.5 update last month, so it is logical that the Poco X2 should follow suit, considering the fact that the two devices are almost identical.
The Poco X2 was launched with Android 10 and MIUI 11 on top. It was later updated to MIUI 12 with Android 11 as a separate update. It should still have MIUI 13 despite its age.
Just last month, Xiaomi rolled out the Android 11 update for the Redmi 9. This update has not yet been made available to all regional variants. Despite that, the firm has already begun to roll out MIUI 12.5 update in China/EU/India/Asia.