Earlier a week OnePlus has just rolled out the Android 11 (OxygenOS 11) update for its OnePlus Nord 10 5G. The latest news we got from our source is that OnePlus just has released its Android 11 updates for its second-most affordable OnePlus Nord N100 smartphone. The OS upgrade for both phones is expected to be one-of-a-kind. This update brings a lot of new features, improvements, fixes, and more. You can find everything you need to know about the OnePlus Nord N100 Android 11 upgrade.
The OnePlus Nord N100 users have access to new features and modifications, such as a new launcher and new Ambient clock styles, Game Space, and enhanced dark mode. Nord N100 users have access to the most important features of Android 11. This is the complete changelog that you can review before updating your smartphone. The current users can access all the essential & new features of Android 11 as well. Before you update your smartphone, below I share the latest changelog of the current update.
OnePlus Nord N100, OxygenOS11.0.1.BE81AA is the latest beta software version. The current update is rolling out in Asia, Europe, North America. Already some users received the current updated version. So, upgrade your smartphone to the Android 11 version by simply updating the security patch until June 2021. If you want to download the complete build it will take up to 2.34GB. Although the packages may be slightly different, they all have different versions numbers. However, they should contain the same improvements and changes. North America users get OxygenOS 10.5.7 – 10.5.7.BE81AAEU citizens should be aware of this, OxygenOS 10.5.9 – 10.5.9.BE83BA.
Unfortunately, these are the entries of the official changelog.
- New UI visual design offers a more pleasant experience through optimizations of specific details.
- The upgrade process may take a while because this is an Android major update that contains many new features. We ask for your patience.
- Insight clock design now available, the joint creation of Parsons School of Design. It will alter based on the phone usage data. To set it: Settings > Customization > Clock at Ambient Display
- Canvas now has a new feature that automatically draws a wireframe picture from a lock screen image on your phone (Path – Settings – Customization Wallpaper Canvas Canvas – Choose preview photo, and it can all be generated automatically).
New Game Space
- The new edition of the gaming tools box allows for easy switches to Fnatic Mode. There are now three options for notifications: text-only heads up, and block. This will allow you to have an immersive gaming experience.
- A new quick reply feature has been added to WhatsApp and INS. It can be activated by swiping up from the upper right/left corners of your screen while in gaming mode.
New Enahanced Dark Mode:
- A shortcut has been added for Dark Mode. You can pull down Quick Settings to find it.
- Supported automatically enable according to time range (path): Settings – Display Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable sunset to sunrise / Customized time range
- According to this information, some users have connectivity issues (WiFi and Notification problems) after updating to Android 11.
OnePlus Nord N100 Android 11 Update
It’s nice to see the March security patches. The N100 was the last update that OnePlus released. It claimed that it would reduce standby power consumption as well as fixing some “known issues”. Even though OnePlus may not be taking the time necessary to explain all of the issues it is working on, the company is making progress. Sometimes, this is enough to merit an entry.
As is so often the case, the update is a staged OTA deployment and is currently only available to a small number of users. The rollout of the update will continue over the next few days.
New UI visual design offers a more pleasant experience through optimizations of specific details. The upgrade process may take a while because this is an Android major update that contains many new features. We ask for your patience.
How to Update Android 11 R OnePlus Nord 5G
- First, check to update your Android phone
- Go to Settings =>> System
- Tap System Update
- There you will see the latest updated version (EU/Asia/North America)
- Now download the latest System package
- Tap Upgrade
- It will take 15-20mins to complete the full procedure.
- That’s it.
You might not receive the update as the update is seeded in stages. You can either wait for updates or sideload manually if you don’t get them.