Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) SM-J510FN U3 7.1.1 Remove Lock Screen (Pattern Pin Password lock) FRP ON without Data Loss with Odin Tool. You can download the AP file from the link below and unlock your Samsung j5 smartphone easily. So, If you would like to unlock screen lock without data loss from your phone then download Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) SM-J510FN U3 Unlock file and check the below article to unlock it for free.
If you searching for the right solution to unlock pattern lock from your Samsung Galaxy J5 without deleting any user data then here we have the best and right solution for you. In the following topics, I share with you a comprehensive tutorial that will help you to remove screen locks from your phone very easily.
We all know pattern lock removal without erasing personal data is quite difficult, but with this process, you can unlock the screen lock in just 5-10minutes. So, follow the below step-by-step process and download all the pre=requirments files and tools to your computer.
Screen Lock is a privacy protection lock for android devices, You can enable screen lock by (Pattern/ Pin/ Face/ Fingerprint) on any Android phone. Once the screen lock is enabled then the user needs to enter the correct Password, Pattern, Pin lock to access the device once again.
If you have forgotten the screen lock on your phone and the factory reset does not work for you then you have to use unlock tools to get back access to your phone. Here, you will get the correct idea to the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) SM-J510FN pattern unlock successfully. So, without wasting any time follow the below simple steps and download all required files to your computer.
Download Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) SM-J510FN U3 7.1.1 Pattern Unlock File
How to Unlock Pattern lock Samsung SM-J510FN
- You can download all required files from the following links.
- Extract the Samsung SM-J510FN U3 7.1.1 Unlock Files
- Run Odin.exe from the folder.
- Select the Unlock File in the Odin tool
- How to Flash Samsung Combination Stock Repair Firmware File ROM with Odin Download
- Click on the AP tab of the Odin Tool and Select the Combination File
- Now Power Off the Phone and Put it on the Download Mode
- Then Connect your phone to the Computer using a good USB cable
- Go back to the Odin Tool
- Check on the log box you will see an Added message
- Click the Start button.
- The Flashing procedure has begun.
- Wait until complete
- When you see the Pass message on the Odin tool, disconnect the device and turn it on.
- That’s it.
Video Tutorial: Subscribe to us on YouTube