Infinix Smart 2 HD X609 DA File is a small simple free 100% tested file to work with any MTK Flash, SP Flash Tool, for flashing, unlocking, and removing FRP lock on Infinix MTK device free. Here we contain MTK Secure boot DA File (aka Download agent) for all Infinix smartphones so that you can use custom da files with all supported tools, including Miracle box, NCK box, and SP flash tools.
The DA File is primarily used during the Firmware (OS) Flashing/Installation on the Infinix Devices using any Flashing Firmware and FRP Unlocking tools. You may be aware that Latest Mediatek is making flashing firmware more complicated, such as secure boot and sign.img. Flashing the system is now more difficult than ever. Because of the increased use of boxes and dongles for functions.
If you try to flash Infinix devices using Secure Boot with the SP Flash Tool, you will encounter Buffer and authentication errors. Secure Boot will be displayed in Inboxes like CM2, NCK, or Miracle. These files, Secure Boot DA files, are necessary to flash these devices. This file can also be used to bypass Factory Reset Protection.
Download Infinix Smart 2 HD X609 DA File MTK Secure Boot Custom DA File
File Name: InfinixX609DA.zip
File Size: 2MB
Compatible OS: Windows OS
Download: Link Here
“We invite you to join us on Telegram! our Telegram channel let you receive Android update APK download links, Android Tools, FRP Bypass Tips”
How to Use Infinix X609 DA File with SP Flash Tool
- Download the Infinix X609 DA File via the link above.
- Now, open Sp Flash Tool on your PC Click the select button to choose “MTK.DA SP.bin” in the extracted folder.
- Click on the dropdown menu to select the scatter file for your device.
- Now you should be back in the SP flash tool window. Click on the Format tab.
- Check the box beside “Manual Format Flash”
- Navigate to the scatter file location and Open the scatter.txt file in Notepad.
- Now find the FRP or Userdata Format partition. In my case, FRP partition.
- Enter the values of Linear_start and Partition_size into SP Flash Tool, then click on Start. (Check Below)
- Turn off your phone and connect it to the computer via a USB cable.
- You should receive a green signal once you have succeeded.
Need Video Tutorial: Subscribe to us here
Read Other tutorials:
- Oppo Preloader Driver For All Oppo MTK Qualcomm [Latest Version] Free
- Vivo Y33s PD2147F Flash File Firmware (All Version) Free Download
- Oppo Reno 6 5G CPH2251 Flash File Firmware (All Version) Free Download
- DTPro MTK Unlock Tool Full Free Download Without Activation
- Micromax IN Note 1 E7746 Flash File Firmware (All Version) Free Download
le is tested and working with SP Flash, Miracle box for flashing, frp remove…