VIVO DA File is a Download Agent File that can bypass Secure Boot on Mediatek Devices and can be used with any MTK Flash Tool like SP Flash Tool/SPMDT Tool in order to unlock secure storage on Vivo MTK for flashing/unlocking, removing. Here we contain Vivo MTK Secure boot DA File (aka Download agent) You can use custom da files with all supported tools, including Miracle box, NCK box, and SP flash tools.
The DA File is primarily used during the Firmware (OS) Flashing/Installation on the Vivo Devices using any Flashing Firmware and FRP Unlocking tools. You may be aware that Latest Mediatek is making flashing firmware more complicated, such as secure boot and sign.img. Flashing the system is now more difficult than ever. Because of the increased use of boxes and dongles for functions.
You’ll encounter Authentication and Buffer errors if you attempt to flash Vivo devices with Secure Boot using the SP Flash tool. Secure Boot will appear in Inboxes such as CM2, NCK, or Miracle. Secure Boot DA files are required to flash these devices. This file is also useful when you want to bypass Factory Reset Protection.
Download VIVO DA File All MTK Mediatek Models
Below you will find the links to the Vivo Mediatek Secure DA Boot files. This post will be regularly updated with all new Vivo products. Be sure to bookmark this page!
- Vivo Y30
- Vivo Y12
- Vivo Y15
- Vivo Y91C
- Vivo Y91i
- Vivo Y93
- Vivo Y91
- Vivo Y85
- Vivo Y83
- Vivo Y81
- Vivo Y83 Pro
- Vivo Y17
- Vivo y1s
- Vivo y12s
- Vivo y3s
- Iq00 z1
- Vivo Y20 2021
- Vivo Y3
- Vivo Y1
- Vivo S1
- Vivo Y19
- Vivo Y5s
VIVO DA has Read-only Access
Support the most recent security patch
It works in preloader mode with no test point.
This DA does not allow FORMAT or WRITE.
Click Here: Download
How to Use Vivo DA File with SP Flash Tool
- Download Vivo File via the link above.
- Now, open Sp Flash Tool on your PC Click the select button to choose “MTK.DA SP.bin” in the extracted folder.
- Click on the dropdown menu to select the scatter file for your device.
- Now you should be back in the SP flash tool window. Click on the Format tab.
- Check the box beside “Manual Format Flash”
- Navigate to the scatter file location and Open the scatter.txt file in Notepad.
- Now find the FRP or Userdata Format partition. In my case, FRP partition.
- Enter the values of Linear_start and Partition_size into SP Flash Tool, then click on Start. (Check Below)
- Turn off your phone and connect it to the computer via a USB cable.
- You should receive a green signal once you have succeeded.
Need Video Tutorial: Subscribe to us here
Read Other tutorials:
- Oppo Preloader Driver For All Oppo MTK Qualcomm [Latest Version] Free
- Vivo Y33s PD2147F Flash File Firmware (All Version) Free Download
- Oppo Reno 6 5G CPH2251 Flash File Firmware (All Version) Free Download
- DTPro MTK Unlock Tool Full Free Download Without Activation
- Micromax IN Note 1 E7746 Flash File Firmware (All Version) Free Download