This post will explain how to fix Redmi 6a ” The system has been destroyed.” This problem affects many users as it is caused by your phone software being corrupted. It is easy to fix with the recovery Rom and the free tool to flash this file. This is an easy solution that has been tested by many users. So, if you also facing the same problem and want a quick solution to fix it then it would be the best solution you can follow to fix your Redmi 6a phone.
You do not need to unlock the bootloader or use auth bypass program to fix the problem easily.
It comes with Mediatek Helio-A22, 2.0 GHz quad-core processor, 3000mAh capacity, 13.84cm (5.45″) HD+ display, 2GB plus 32GB Flash memory, android Oreo 8.1, MIUI 9.6, 13MP rear camera with PDAF and flash, 5MP front camera with a portrait mode with proximity sensor, E compass, and accelerometer. 5 MP front camera. Let’s get started.
Download Redmi The system has been destroyed Fix File.
How to Fix ROM Redmi 6a?
- First, download ADB drivers here
- Next, download the Flash Tool:
- Next, download recovery Rom here
- Then extract all files from the desktop
- First install the driver (if you already have a driver, skip this step).
- Extract tool for the desktop
- Please ensure that there is no space between the folder names and extract recovery Rom on your c: drive.
- Recover your device in Mode
- Connect with Mi-Assistant
- Open the mi flash pro and load the firmware.
- Next, click on the Start button to start flashing
- OPPO Flash Tool Download with Activation 2021
- Download HalabTech Tool V1.0 Setup – Free Android MTP FRP Tool – 2021
- Vivo ADB Format Tool Download (2021) | Vivo Pattern/FRP Unlock Tool for Free
- MCT OFP Extractor Tool – OPPO & Realme Firmware Free Tool 2021
- Download MTK Bypass Tool rev4 by MCT Team – All MediaTek Auth Bypass Tool Free
Compatibility: The tool runs perfectly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
Make a Backup: Before you try the above tool, please make a backup from your Android Smartphone/Tablet. Flashing any Firmware, recovery or firmware could cause the device to be bricked.
Credits: Redmi 6a The system has been destroyed was shared by the developer. The developer is fully credited for the free distribution of the tool.