Vivo ADB Format Tool is a basic program to unlock pattern and FRP lock from any Vivo phone with just a single Click. If you searching for the right solution to unlock pattern lock from your Vivo phone then here we have the best and right solution for you. In the following topics, I share with you a comprehensive tutorial that will help you to remove screen locks and FRP lock from your Vivo phone very easily. We all know nowadays Vivo pattern lock removal is difficult, but with this process, you can unlock the screen lock in just 5-10minutes.
Screen Lock is a privacy protection lock for android devices, You can enable screen lock by (Pattern/ Pin/ Face/ Fingerprint) on any Android phone. Once screen lock is enabled then the user needs to enter the correct Password, Pattern, Pin lock to access the device once again.
If you have forgotten the screen lock on your phone and the factory reset not works for you then you have to use unlock tools to get back access to your phone. Here, you will get the correct idea to Vivo pattern & FRP unlock successfully. So, without wasting any time follow the below simple steps and download all required files to your computer.
FRP is automatically turned on when you added a new user to your phone, Once FRP is enabled then it prevents any user to use the phone after the factory reset. If you hard reset your phone, Then it will ask you to enter the old google account that you used before the factory reset to identify the real owner of the phone. FRP is a very good feature no doubt, but many people also facing the FRP lock problem so that’s why here I sharing with you the latest working Vivo ADB Format Tool for Vivo phones to deal with FRP blocking.
Download Vivo ADB Format Tool
File Name: Vivo Unlock Tool .zip
File Size: 10MB
Compatible OS: Windows OS
Download: MTk Tool
How to use Vivo ADB Format Tool
- Download the Vivo ADB Format tool to your computer and extract it via Winrar, 7zip
- Run VivoADBFormat.exe
- Now Power Off your Vivo phone
- Press Volume UP & Power Key together until you see the Fastboot Mode on your device screen
- Select Recovery Mode
- Choose Advance and then select Reboot with ADB
- Now your device will be Powered On with ADB Enabled.
- Connect your device to the computer
- Open Device Manager =>> Comport (Note down the COMPORT Number)
- Go back to the Vivo FRP Tool
- Type the Comport number
- Click on BTN2
- That’s it
More Articles may you like:
- Download MTK Bypass Tool rev4 by MCT Team – All MediaTek Auth Bypass Tool Free