Is your Phone stuck at the FRP verification screen after the hard reset? if your answer is yes. Then here I will solve your problem by unlocking Factory Reset Protection lock from your Redmi 5. So just follow this process to Redmi 5 FRP Bypass (Unlock Google Account) with file very easily, So follow this method carefully.
There are a couple of methods available to unlock Google Account lock from your device but I share here the latest and easiest method to unlock Google Account lock?
Redmi 5 has some strong features, the front camera of this phone is good enough to provide crisp and clear selfies and the storage of the device is sufficient enough to store a big amount of images, videos, and kinds of music. It has a decent processor and RAM management is very good while you do multitasking with this device.
Things That you Needed
You can follow this method on any Redmi 5, Only you need a good internet connection to download some files and follow the below method to unlock FRP Redmi 5.
- Warning:- This method is only for the device owner.
- Note:- This method is successfully applied to Redmi 5.
Caution:- We are not responsible for any damage to your Device. before you try this method backup your Full data.
- First of all download all the below files that you need to One Click Unlock FRP Redmi 5.
- -Download the first prog emmc File:- (Download Agent) file that helps you to detect your device in QUL Tool.
- -Redmi 5 Tool:- It’s a new tool.
- -Download & Install Qualcomm USB Driver.
- -Follow the below guide carefully.
Download Redmi 5 FRP Remove File
How to Bypass FRP Redmi 5
- Download & extract the FRP File to your computer.
- Turn off your Redmi 5.
- Now put your device into the EDL mode.
Now Put Redmi 5 into EDL Mode
- Remove the back panel of your device.
- Check the below image and sort these two marked pins and connect your device to PC.
- Goto the device manager => check under the Port section => Qualcomm Comport USB Driver will be added.
- Run the QUL Tool.exe.
- Uncheck the Autoloader option.
- Click on browse and give the file path of the Redmi 5 FRP file.
- Now click on Port button once.
- Click on Remove FRP.
- Wait for a few seconds to finish.
- Then restart your phone.
Subscribe Our Channel For More Interesting Videos Daily (On Youtube): SUBSCRIBE
Thanks for visiting us, Comment below if you face any problem With This One-Click Bypass FRP Redmi 5 Method, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. you can check other some tutorials here to help you.