On this page, you will get a link to download the official Xiaomi USB driver latest version Setup for Windows 64 and 32-bit architecture PC. Also, here we provide with you complete information on How to install & use it to establish a smooth connection between your phone to Windows computer through a USB VCOM, CDC, Preloader, and QCOM HS-USB port.
What is Xiaomi USB Driver?
Xiaomi USB Driver is a software for Windows that enables a hardware device to communicate with the Windows or MAC OS. Basically, it helps the PC to understand the type of connected devices & recognize it on Windows.
It can support Xiaomi Redmi, Poco, & Mi phones to Windows computers through a USB VCOM/CDC/Preloader/QCOM HS-USB port and allows you to transfer files, flash firmware, updates, upgrades, bypass FRP, Unlock Screen lock easily.
Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
|Xiaomi Redmi Mi MTK USB Driver
|Xiaomi Qualcomm Driver
|Xiaomi ADB Driver
|Xiaomi PC Suite
How to Install
- Download Xiaomi Android Driver to your Windows PC
- After that, extract the file
- Open Device Manager,
- Click on Action
- Tap Select Add the Legacy Hardware
- Next, click Continue, and Choose Next.
- After that, select “install The Hardware. I manually select the hardware from a selection (advanced)”.
- Click Next > Show all devices > Next
- Select Disk > select Browse > Make a Choice MTK_usb
- Click > Open > OK
- Tap the Click on Next
- Click > Next > Finish