Xiaomi Redmi Y2 EDL Mode Point Or ISP Pinout Test Point allows putting your Qualcomm phone into the Emergency Download Mode (Qualcomm QDLoader 9008 Port Driver) for flash or upgrade firmware, unbrick, Bypass mi cloud, Reset FRP, repair SD, and many others. If You own a Redmi Y2 smartphone and want to use EDL Mode then here we share EDL Mode Pinout Image along with ADB/Fastboot method, So, follow our Free instructions & check out the pic from below.
Also, sometimes a deep flash cable can help to put your device into the EDL Mode. So, If the tool and Fastboot method or Flash cable are not working for you then the test Point is the only option. As you can see in the below image pic just Short the pinouts and connect one point to another.
The steps are quite complicated but we trying to explain it in a very easy way, first Power off the phone, Remove the back cover of the phone, Connect the dots as shown using tweezers and copper cables & connect your device to PC using a good cable, Then, go to the Ports section on your Windows Device Manager. Check that the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 is recognized and flashed immediately.
Don’t forget to install Qualcomm USB Driver before proceeding to further.
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 EDL Mode Point [ISP Pinout EMMC Test Point] Free:
How to Use ISP EMMC Pinout Test EDL Point to Redmi Y2 Enter EDL Mode
On below, we share the best possible way to put your device in Emergency Download Mode.
- Enable USB Debugging Connect your phone to your computer
- Run CMD as Admin
- Send the following commands
.\adb devices .\adb reboot edl
- Fastboot to EDL Tools Download
- Reboot the phone to Fastboot Mode, and connect to the PC
- Now, hit Enter to run reboot.bat
- Done, your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 successfully booted into Emergency Download Mode
.\fastboot devices .\fastboot oem edl
EDL Test Point Method
- Install the Xiaomi Qualcomm QD Loader driver on your PC
- Removing the back Cover from Your Phone carefully
- Use the above EMMC test point image as a referral.
- Use a USB cable to connect your phone to your computer Take a Copper Wire, and shorten that Pinout
- That’s it.