Xiaomi MI 2s EDL Point usually refers to a specific circuit board physical point of an Android device that is mainly used to force MI 2s into EDL (Emergency Download) mode. This is typically done by shorting out two test points using a metal pin or a special tool, which allows for communication between the device and a computer.
EDL Test Point is primarily used when Xiaomi MI 2s bootloader is damaged, boot loop, and can’t turn on, Hang on logo, etc. You can short EDL Test Point, because, Testpoint is the only solution to fix your Xiaomi MI 2s devices, by flashing firmware.
Xiaomi MI 2s EDL Mode (Test Point)
How to use?
It’s important to note that using the EDL point can be risky and should only be done by experienced users. Incorrect use of this method can result in permanent damage to the device, so it should be used with caution. Also, it’s recommended to take a backup of your device before attempting to use the EDL point, as it may erase all data on your device.
- First, Power off your Xiaomi Phone
- Then Remove the back cover of your MI 2s phone
- After that, Identify the location of the EDL point
- Then Short the EDL point & connect USB, you can use a metal pin or a special tool
- Now Open Device Manager & check there Qualcomm 9008 mode will reflect.
- That’s it.
- Now you can a flashing tool such as QFIL (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader) or MiFlash to flash firmware onto the device
- Enable USB Debugging Connect your phone to your computer
- Run CMD as Admin
- Send the following commands
adb devices adb reboot edl
- Fastboot to EDL Tools Download
- Reboot the phone to Fastboot Mode, and connect to the PC
- Now, hit Enter to run reboot.bat
- Done Phone booted into EDL Mode
Here we have shared all the possible ways with Xiaomi Mi Max Test Point EDL Point to put your phone successfully into the EDL Mode through Fastboot/ADB easily.
Read other articles: