Download Xiaomi IMEI Null Fix File: If you searching for the solution to repair the IMEI or the NVDATA IS Corrupted problem on your Xiaomi MTK devices without any cost for free then this will be the perfect solution for you. In the following topics, I share with you a comprehensive tutorial on How to Fix NVDATA IS Corrupted from Xiaomi phone without full flashing or Online Flashing and CPU drilling.
Once your NVData gets corrupted you will get various problems such as can’t make calls, sending messages, not being able to connect to WIFI networks, and many more. Basically, the IMEI number has changed to “0” or Null. This may occur when someone flashes the wrong file, or update the device in the wrong manner, or format or erase the partition using third-party flashing/unlocking tools.
Through this article, we will share with you the instructions on How to use the Xiaomi IMEI Null Fix File to fix the phone’s NVdata is corrupted (IMEI null) problem. So, follow the below process carefully.
Download Xiaomi IMEI Null Fix File Latest Free
Download Xiaomi IMEI Null Fix File NVDATA IS Corrupted Fix free from the below-given link. These files are fully tested and shared by Halabtech Team. So, if you get an error while accessing the links you can let me know by commenting below.
- Xiaomi 11T (Agate) [version Global]: Download
- Xiaomi Poco F3 GT (Ares) [version India]: Download
- Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming (Ares) [version India]: Download
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro-China (Chopin) [version Global]: Download
- Xiaomi Poco X3 GT (Chopin) [version Global]: Download
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T (Camellia) [version India]: Download
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G China (Camellia) [version India]: Download
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G (camellian) [version Global]: Download
- Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro (Camellian) [version Global]: Download
- MTK Auth Bypass Tool
- Download SP Flash Tool
How to Fix Xiaomi NVDATA IS Corrupted
- Download & unzip the Xiaomi IMEI Null Fix File to your computer
- Open the folder
- Run SPFlash.exe
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab
- Select the scatter.txt file and Click Open.
- Now Select Options from the top-left corner and choose Option
- Select Connection =>> Change Boud rate to 921600 (Leave it as it is)
- Run the MTK Auth Bypass Tool with Administrator Permission
- Reconnect your Realme phone
- It will detect your device Port and disable the USB protection
- Now Open the SP Flash Tool and select the COMPORT in the Connection window
- Untick the Preloader
- Click on Download
- Wait for the finished.
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On the Xiaomi phone
- Setup all initial steps.