Vivo Y30 DA File Custom Download agent DA file is tested and working with CM2, SP Flash, Miracle box, NCK box for flashing/unlocking, and removing FRP lock. You can use custom da files with all supported tools, including Miracle box, NCK box, and SP flash tools.
The DA File is primarily used during the Firmware (OS) Flashing/Installation on the Vivo Devices using any Flashing Firmware and FRP Unlocking tools. Flashing firmware is becoming more difficult with Latest Mediatek’s new Secure Boot and Sign.img features. Flashing the system has never been easier. Due to the increased use of boxes and dongles to perform functions.
If you try to flash Vivo devices using Secure Boot with the SP Flash Tool, you will encounter Buffer and authentication errors. Secure Boot will be displayed in Inboxes like CM2, NCK or Miracle. These files, Secure Boot DA files, are necessary to flash these devices. This file can also be used to bypass Factory Reset Protection.
Vivo Y30 runs on Android 10. It is powered by Mediatek M6765 and Processor. It supports Nano-SIM cards and is dual SIM (GSM). Wi-Fi GPS Bluetooth OTG FM 3G and 4G are some of the connectivity options.
Download Vivo Y30 DA File MTK Secure Boot Custom DA File
File Name: VivoY30DA.zip
File Size: 20MB
Compatible OS: Windows OS
Download: Link Here
“We invite you to join us on Telegram! our Telegram channel let you receive Android update APK download links, Android Tools, FRP Bypass Tips”
How to Use Vivo Y30 DA File with SP Flash Tool
- Download Vivo File via the link above.
- Now, open Sp Flash Tool on your PC Click the select button to choose “MTK.DA SP.bin” in the extracted folder.
- Click on the dropdown menu to select the scatter file for your device.
- Now you should be back in the SP flash tool window. Click on the Format tab.
- Check the box beside “Manual Format Flash”
- Navigate to the scatter file location and Open the scatter.txt file in Notepad.
- Now find the FRP or Userdata Format partition. In my case, FRP partition.
- Enter the values of Linear_start and Partition_size into SP Flash Tool, then click on Start. (Check Below)
- Turn off your phone and connect it to the computer via a USB cable.
- You should receive a green signal once you have succeeded.
Need Video Tutorial: Subscribe to us here
Read Other tutorials:
- Oppo Preloader Driver For All Oppo MTK Qualcomm [Latest Version] Free
- Vivo Y33s PD2147F Flash File Firmware (All Version) Free Download
- Oppo Reno 6 5G CPH2251 Flash File Firmware (All Version) Free Download
- DTPro MTK Unlock Tool Full Free Download Without Activation
- Micromax IN Note 1 E7746 Flash File Firmware (All Version) Free Download