Samsung A12 SM-A125U U3 Scatter Flash file download to your computer for free. It is a dump file of the OEM original firmware file you can use to repair, and recover your Samsung A12 dead boot by flashing this Satter Dump file using the EMMC Tool, UFI Box, or SP Flash tool. So if you want to fix the dead boot of your phone then here, we share with you the link to download the latest Samsung A12 SM-A125U Scatter Flash File Firmware for free.
The dump file is used to restore the dead phone back to normal mode. It is important to carefully flash a dump file with the Emmc tool. You must connect the phone by ISP Pinout Or connect it to UFI Box or EMMC tool with cable on the phone board.
Android users may try to use Custom ROMs, or other mods to get more customizations and features. These situations can cause the device to not function as it did before, or may result in errors or lags. Sometimes, the default Stock Rom can cause slowness or performance issues or even stop working altogether. A factory reset might fix the problem sometimes but However, a factory reset is not the best solution to fix the problem. You should then re-install Stock ROM in order to get a better experience like a newly brought device.
The Procedure is pretty simple, first, power off your Itel phone and put it into the Flash Mode. First, turn off the volume and power keys and connect your device to a computer with a USB cable. You can view the device COM port in your device manager. After the device has connected, click on the Start button to start flashing. After flashing, the device will reboot automatically. All screen locks will be removed.
Download Samsung A12 SM-A125U U3 Scatter Flash File Firmware
File Name: Samsung_A12_A125F.zip
ROM Type: Stock OS
File Size: 911MB
Download: MTK USB Driver
Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool
MTK Auth Bypass Tool: Download
Download: LibUSB Driver
How To Use Flash Samsung Scatter Firmware
- First, Download the Samsung SM-A125U Scatter Firmware File and USB Driver.
- Extract All Files From Zip File.
- Double click on the LibUSB driver and install it on your PC
- Then double click on MTK driver setup and install it on your PC
- Open the SP Flash tool folder and run flashtool.exe.
- After that open, the tool, and click on choose in the download agent tab.
- select the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin file from the FlashTool folder.
- After that click on choose in the scatter-loading file tab and select the scatter file from the flash file folder.
- Then click on the download button
- Then switch off the phone to connect the phone to Flashtool.
- According to the boot mood of the phone, press the button and connect the data cable with the phone.
- The option of the green tick will come after the flashing is complete.
Backup: Before flashing the above firmware ROM onto your Infinix X351 device makes sure you take a backup. Data will be deleted once the firmware is flashed.
Disclaimer: Firmware flashing can be a time-consuming process. It should only be attempted if you are well-informed. We are not responsible for any damage done to your device.
Read Other tutorials:
- Oppo Preloader Driver For All Oppo MTK Qualcomm [Latest Version] Free
- Vivo Y33s PD2147F Flash File Firmware (All Version) Free Download
- Oppo Reno 6 5G CPH2251 Flash File Firmware (All Version) Free Download
- DTPro MTK Unlock Tool Full Free Download Without Activation
- Micromax IN Note 1 E7746 Flash File Firmware (All Version) Free Download
Notification: Download the driver above if your device is having trouble connecting to your computer.