Samsung A70 No Auth Loader Firehose File is a basic part of stock firmware for Samsung A70 Qualcomm-powered phones, It comes with Mbn, Elf extensions and stores and verifies the partition data and memory partition size.
The No Auth Loader Firehose File allows you to Remove Screen lock, Flash Firmware, Remove FRP, and Repair IMEI, on an SLA Enabled phone with the help of QPST/Qfil Flash tool or any other third-party repair tool, So, download Samsung A70 No Auth Loader Firehose File free from below.
FireHose File is a component of stock firmware for all Qualcomm phones. But, we made some tweaks and disabled the USB, SLA, and Auth protection security to use the file on the QPST tool to unlock the phone without completion of the SLA security challenge.
We all know nowadays pattern lock removal is difficult from and Qualcomm-powered phone, but with this process, I share with you a comprehensive tutorial on How to use No Auth Loader Firehose File to Remove Pattern, Password, and Pin Lock without full flashing and CPU drilling.
Read More: OMH Android Service Tool V6.4.0 Download Latest Android FRP Reset Tool
Download Samsung A70 No Auth Loader Firehose File Free
File Name: Oppo_A11s_File .zip
File Size: 8MB
How to Flash: use Qfil Flash Tool
Link File: Download
Flash Tool: QPST Flash Tool
Download: Qualcomm USB Driver
How to Use Samsung A70 No Auth Firehose File
- Download Samsung A70 No Auth Loader File to your computer
- Extract the file and tool on the computer (we assume you’ve already downloaded Qfil Flash Tool).
- Then install Qualcomm drivers
- Then Run the QFil tool
- Click on Flat Build
- Select the prog_fwfirmware.elf in the select programmer path
- Now Click on Load XML and choose Rawprogram0.xml and Patch0.xml file
- Power Off your Oppo F17 phone
- Press VOL – and Power connect USB
- Open Device Manager and check there Qualcomm QDLoader 9008 port will be added.
- Select the comport in the Flash tool
- Click On tools => Partition Manager
- The Partition Manager of the device will load
- Scroll down and select USERDATA
- Then Right-click on the Userdata partition and click Manage partition data
- Now Click Erase => Yes
- The partition will be erased and the phone will be bootup
- Disconnect and Power On your Samsung A70
Related articles may you like:
- Oppo Flash Tool Download with Activation 2021
- Download HalabTech Tool V1.0 Setup – Free Android MTP FRP Tool – 2021
- Vivo ADB Format Tool Download (2021) | Vivo Pattern/FRP Unlock Tool for Free
- MCT OFP Extractor Tool – Oppo & Realme Firmware Free Tool 2021
- Download MTK Bypass Tool rev4 by MCT Team – All Qualcomm Auth Bypass Tool Free
- MSM Download Tool Download | All Version Latest Setup 2021
- Download Vivo Flash Tool for Windows (32 & 64 bit) Free (All Version) 2021