If you are searching for a solution to factory reset Samsung A12 Nacho to wipe all data or want to remove/bypass screen lock in your Samsung A12 Nacho then here you have come to the best place. In the following guide, we cover each and every method of Master Reset Samsung A12 Nacho (SM-A127F/M/U) easily. So, check the below step-by-step process to perform hard reset by device hardware keys and Samsung OneUI Android 11 settings.
Screen Lock is a privacy protection lock for android devices, You can enable screen lock by (Pattern/ Pin/ Face/ Fingerprint) on any Android phone. Once the screen lock is enabled then the user needs to enter the correct Password, Pattern, Pin lock to access the device once again.
We recommend you that remove all accounts from the device before performing a factory reset. This is especially if you intend to sell your Galaxy A12 Nacho to prevent problems for the new user, as some modern devices have a function called FRP (Factory Reset Protection) that asks for the same Google account used in the phone.
If you have forgotten the screen lock on your phone then the factory reset can be helpful for you. Here, you will get the correct idea to Reset Samsung A12 Nacho and Remove Password/Pattern/Pin Lock successfully. So, without wasting any time follow the below simple steps and download all required files to your computer.
This tutorial will show you how to master reset your Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho (SM-A127F/M/U). Learn how to perform a hard reset using hardware keys and Android 10 settings.
Note: This Method only works for Samsung OneUI Android 11 OS phones.
Disclaimer: Remember that a reset (or return to the factory condition) in a mobile deletes its entire content. You should back up your data before you do this if you don’t want everything to go away.
How to Hard Reset Samsung A12 Nacho Remove Password/Pattern/Pin Lock
These are the steps to perform a factory reset on a Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho using the options. Either you can use Number 1 or use Number 2. Both are worked tremendously.
1: Recovery Mode Hard Reset
- First, connect a USB cable to your Samsung A12 Nacho.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power Key together until the phone switch off completely.
- Now press & hold the Volume Up and Power Key together until you see the Samsung logo on your device screen
- Then you will be able to see the “Android Recovery Mode” on your Samsung A12 Nacho Screen.
- Now use Volume Up & Down key to navigate and for select press Power Key
- Navigate to: Wipe data/factory reset
- Select Factory data Reset
- Now the Factory Reset process will begin
- Now, wait until it finishes.
- Done, Now you have successfully remove the pattern lock, Password lock, Pincode locks by Hard Reset Samsung A12 Nacho.
- Select Reboot System Now to boot your device in Normal Mode
- Now Complete the Device setup to access your Device.
2: Unlock Samsung A12 Nacho SM-A127F/M/U Through Settings Mode
- Open the Settings menu on your phone, It is located under the gear icon.
- Scroll down, select “About phone”.
- Click on the “Advanced” section.
- Scroll down until you find “Looking for another?” and click Reset.
- There are several options to reset your Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho. The first, “Reset settings”, resets the default settings.
- Use Factory Data reset.
- Click on this option to proceed.
- A list of all data and uninstalled applications will appear on the Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho.
- Scroll down until the “Reset” button appears. Press to continue the process.
- To continue, draw the screen lock pattern or enter your screen unlock password.
- A second confirmation message will display indicating that all data on the Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho as well as all downloaded applications will be deleted.
- This action cannot be undone.
- Click on ” Delete All” to confirm.
- It will restart your device Galaxy A12 Nacho Samsung.
- This may take several minutes while it restores the device to factory settings and optimizes the apps pre-installed under the operative system Android 11, one UI 3.1.
Related articles may you like: