SamFw FRP Tool is a safe & most trusted Windows program to unlock FRP on Samsung Galaxy Android devices. FRP is a built-in Android security feature to protect Android phones from unauthorized access. So, If you are locked out of your Samsung phone, then SamFw FRP Tool V4.7 can be a great option for unlocking the phone and regaining access.
It is a new One-Click ADB Enable and Reset FRP tool that allows users to activate ADB USB debugging mode through Samsung *#0*# Test Mode and bypass FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy Android 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13. So, if you would like to know the process to use it on a PC, then Download SamFw FRP Tool V4.7 and follow the below steps to unlock your phone easily.
The tool has various options to use & unlock an Android phone. Now the latest SamFW Tool V4.7 version has added support for Xiaomi, and LG along with Samsung devices for Flashing, Unlocking, Resetting & fixing easily.
Xiaomi users now use the tool for Sideload MI Cloud unlocks, Factory Reser, Anti Relock, FRP Bypass, and More.
LG users get fastboot & Edl mode unlocks FRP & Reset options.
Samsung users still get plenty of options to fix, flash or unlock the phone, there is no change on it.
The process of using the tool is quite simple, all you need is to connect your device to your computer. Then you have to open the SamFw FRP Tool and select the “Unlock FRP” option. After that, the tool will automatically detect your device and begin the FRP bypass process.
Download SamFw FRP Tool V4.7 Latest Version
Download SamFw FRP Tool V4.7 Latest Version, It is 100% compatible with all versions of Windows System, Windows XP, or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (x32, 64 bit). Also, It supports all Android phones that run Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, 6.0, Pie 9,0, Nougat 7.0, Nougat 8.0, Nougat 7.0, and Oreo 8.0. Also, Android 11 and Android 12 versions.
File Name: SamFRPV4.7.zip
File Size: 30MB
Compatible OS: Windows OS
We invite you to join us on Telegram!
How to use SamFw Tool V4.7
- First, download the Samsung One Click Android FRP 9, 10, 11, 12 ADB Enable USB Debugging Tool at the link below
- Extract it with WinRar or 7Zip
- Then Open the folder
- Run SamFwFRP.exe with Admin permission
- Connect your phone to the computer and install the Samsung driver, if it has not been installed.
- Tap on Emergency Call and then dial *#0*#
- Now Open the tool
- Click on Remove FRP from the Tool
- Click Accept USB Debugging on the phone
- After removing FRP, the phone will reboot and finish.
Read some other tutorials
- MTK Client Tool Latest Version | mtkclient for Windows/ Linux Free Download
- How to ROOT Xiaomi Poco M3 Latest Method for Free
- ROOT Xiaomi Redmi 9T Latest Method for Free
- How to ROOT Xiaomi Mi CC9e Latest Method for Free
- Oppo A3s Unlock Pattern Password FRP Lock Without AUTH or Box Latest Method (All Loaders)
Subscribe to Our Channel For More Interesting Videos Daily (On Youtube):-SUBSCRIBE