MTK Client Tool is an exploit that permits users to disable DAA and SLA authentication, unlock relock bootloader, enable the flash locking devices to flash, or upgrade from any MediaTek MTK powered devices easily. You can also create a bootrom dump and preloader, as well as you can use a patched preloader to disable the sbc. In this article, you’ll discover how to set up MTKclient for Windows or Linux-based PC.
The procedure is pretty simple, Run the mtk script, Turn off your device, and put it into the Brom mode by, pressing and holding Power + vol up, and then connecting to the phone. When the tool has detected your device it will let go of the buttons.
This guide also helps you to unlock the Mediatek device’s bootloader by using MTKclient. This is useful for those who cannot unlock the bootloader by using fastboot.
Download MTK Client Tool
How to setup MTK Client Tool on Windows
- Install Python 3.9 and the git
- download MTKclient from the above
- Transfer it to the c drive
- open CMD in the MTKclient folder and then send the below code to install the required files.
pip3 installation pip3 install requirements.txt
- Get zadig from https://zadig.akeo.ie & Install WinUSB driver similar to libusb Start zadig,
- Choose Options> > List all devices. Power off the USB device, and then in the list select the device that has USB ID “0E8D””0003”
- Select WinUSB,
- Click “Replace Driver” done,
- You can now use the script to meet your requirements.
How to setup MTK Client Tool on MAC
- Linux: You must install a patched kernel
- You can boot this FireIso Live DVD
- Install Python and then grab the required files
sudo apt-install python3 git libusb1.0
- Installing files requires installation
git clone https://github.com/bkerler/mtkclient
CD Mtkclient pip3 installation pip3 install requirements.txt Python3 setup.py build Python3 setup.py install
- Install the rules
sudo adduser $USER dialout sudo adduser $USER plugdev sudo cp Setup/Linux/*.rules /etc/udev/rules.d sudo udevadm control -R
- completed, you are now able to utilize this script.
How to Unlock Bootloader using MTK Client Tool
- Open the mtkclient folder, right-click the address bar at the top and copy the address
- Launch Command prompt and type cd <space> then paste the address you copied and tap enter
- You’re set to run commands
- Run the following commands –
python setup.py install
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Run the data wipe command then connect your device in BROM Mode
- “python mtk e metadata,userdata,md_udc”
- Run the bootloader unlock command then re-connect your device in BROM Mode
python mtk xflash seccfg unlock
- Disconnect and boot
- Miracle Box Latest Setup
- MRT 2.56 With Loader
- Latest Miracle Huawei Tool V2.21 Latest Update Setup Free Download
- Miracle Meizu Tool V2.18 Latest Update Setup Free Download
Subscribe to Our Channel For More Interesting Videos Daily (On Youtube):-SUBSCRIBE
Device Supported: MTK Android-powered phones.
Compatibility: The application runs flawlessly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
Require a Backup: If you’re inclined to try out the aforementioned tool, then please have a copy of your private information on the IOS Smartphone or Tablet. As flashing some Firmware or retrieval may brick the phone.
Credits: MTK Client Tool is created by the programmer. So, complete credits goes to the programmer for sharing such a great application at no cost.