If you searching for the right solution to unlock pattern lock from your Oppo A53 then here we have the best and right solution for you. In the following topics, I share with you a comprehensive tutorial that will help you to remove screen lock from your phone very easily. We all know nowadays Oppo pattern lock removal is difficult, but with this process, you can unlock the screen lock in just 5-10minutes.
Screen Lock is a privacy protection lock for android devices, You can enable screen lock by (Pattern/ Pin/ Face/ Fingerprint) on any Android phones. Once screen lock is enabled then the user needs to enter the correct Password, Pattern, Pin lock to access the device once again.
If you have forgotten the screen lock on your phone and the factory reset not works for you then you have to use unlock tools to get back access to your phone. Here, you will get the correct idea to Oppo A53 pattern unlock successfully. So, without wasting any time follow the below simple steps and download all required files to your computer.
Download Oppo A53 Remove Screen Lock
First of all, You need to download the below file and MTK USB drivers.
File Name:- RB_Soft_tool.zip
Download: Download RB Soft Tool
Download: Oppo A53 Unlock File
How to Oppo A53 Remove Screen Lock
- DOWNLOAD all files first on your computer.
- Extract all files.
- Files password- GADGETSDOCTOR
- Open USB Driver folder.
- Install USB Driver.
- Open RBsoft tool folder.
- Run RBsoft tool loader.exe (Run as Administrator)
- This tool asks login ID and Password.
- Open Read me.txt
- Now you will find login ID or Password.
- PUT login ID & Password on RBSoft tool.
- Then click the Try button.
- Now your Tool is open.
- Now GOTO Qualcomm Tab.
- Select manual Loader option.
- find & select Loader inside on Oppo A53 MBN File Folder.
- Now Power Off your Device.
- Put your Device in EDL Mode.
- Now on Tool click Reset Option.
- Wait for Finish.
- That’s it.
3 thoughts on “Oppo A53 Remove Screen Lock (Pattern/password/Pin) – Very Easy”
Hello, excellent job, can you give me the link to download the (Oppo A53 MBN File Folder) please?
Useless tutorial. Link to download Oppo mbn file is not given.
Well sorry for that, you can get the mbn file from the stock firmware