If you searching for the right solution to unlock pattern lock from your Nokia 2.3 then here we have the best and right solution for you. In the following topics, I share with you a comprehensive tutorial that will help you to remove screen lock from your Nokia 2.3 phone very easily. We all know nowadays Nokia pattern lock removal is difficult, but with this process, you can unlock the screen lock in just 5-10minutes. So, just follow these simple process and download Nokia 2.3 Hard Reset (Unlock Pattern Password Lock) Free Tool to unlock your phone for free.
Screen Lock is a privacy protection lock for android devices, You can enable screen lock by (Pattern/ Pin/ Face/ Fingerprint) on any Android phones. Once screen lock is enabled then the user needs to enter the correct Password, Pattern, Pin lock to access the device once again.
If you have forgotten the screen lock on your phone and the factory reset not works for you then you have to use unlock tools to get back access to your phone. Here, you will get the correct idea to Oppo A31 pattern unlock successfully. So, without wasting any time follow the below simple steps and download all required files to your computer.
Download Nokia 2.3 Hard Reset Fastboot Mode Tool
File Name: Nokia 2.3 Hard Reset Fastboot Mode Tool.zip
File Size: 2MB
How to Flash: check below
How to Unlock Pattern lock Nokia 2.3
- Switch Off Nokia 2.3
- Place Phone on Fastboot Mode Utilizing Volume Down + Power Button and Add USB Cable
- Download Nokia 2.3 Hard Reset Tool File in the Above
- Extract to your PC
- Double Click Nokia 2.3 Hard Reset Tool.Bat File Afterward Phone Reboot into Recovery Mode and Wait Until Recovery Logo
- Press Power + Volume Up button for Recovery Menu
- Pick Wipe info Factory Reset Utilizing Volume Down button and Press Power button to Confirm
- Pick Factory Data Reset from Volume Away and Press Power for Confirm
- Select Reboot and Press Power Button
- Wait Until Standard Start Phone (Note: Following Factory Reset Phone Will Start Regular Take Time 10 to 15 Minutes)