Motorola G20 GSI Flash Tool is a small simple Windows CLI-based utility application that allows Moto G20 smartphones users to perform Automatic flash, Maagisk Root, Wipe Data, Reboot, unlock bootloader, etc and much more. So, if your device is stuck at bootlogo and you want a flash program to flash or repair your Moto G20 phone, then follow this simple step and download Moto G20 GSI Flash tool on your computer to fix your phone easily.
You can use it for upgrading OS, Re-Install Firmware, Root, Unroot, hanging on the logo, or removing all screen locks, including FRP and Pattern. Android users may try to use Custom ROMs, or other mods to get more customizations and features. These situations can cause the device to not function as it did before, or may result in errors or lags. Sometimes, the default Stock Rom can cause slowness or performance issues or even stop working altogether. A factory reset might fix the problem sometimes but However, a factory reset is not the best solution to fix the problem. You should then re-install Stock ROM in order to get a better experience like a newly brought device.
The Procedure is pretty simple, first, power off your Moto G20 phone and put it into the Fastboot Mode. You can view the device COM port in your device manager. After the device has connected, click on the Start button to start flashing. After flashing, the device will reboot automatically. All screen locks will be removed.
More: Gorontalo Tool V3.5 MTK Qualcomm Unlock Tool Android Download Free Latest Version
Download Motorola G20 GSI Flash Tool 2.0 Latest Version Free
File Name: GSIToolMotoG20.zip
File Size: 90MB
Download: Click Here Mega
Download: MTK USB Driver || Qualcomm USB Driver || SPD USB Driver
How to Use GSI Flash Tool 2.0
- Download & Extract the GSI Flash Tool for Moto G20 on your PC C drive:
* Add you gsi downloaded in C:\GSIFlashTool\files\gsi
* If you don’t want to make manual installation, you can edit the name gsi in the system. Image
* If you would like to automate Installation edits, make sure you have the accurate GSI (You can include many GSI Roms)
- Open GSI Flash Tool v2.0 by Zonik.exe
- The Select the option you want to use on the tool
- Power Off your Moto G20 phone
- Put it into the Fastboot Mode
- Connect your phone to the PC
- It will detect the phone
- The Flash or Repair problem will be started
- Wait for finish
- Then Reboot the phone
- Discoonect it from the PC
Backup: Before flashing the above firmware ROM onto your ITEL A16 Plus device makes sure you take a backup. Data will be deleted once the firmware is flashed.
Disclaimer: Firmware flashing can be a time-consuming process. It should only be attempted if you are well-informed. We are not responsible for any damage done to your device.
Read Other tutorials:
- Oppo Preloader Driver For All Oppo MTK Qualcomm [Latest Version] Free
- Vivo Y33s PD2147F Flash File Firmware (All Version) Free Download
- Oppo Reno 6 5G CPH2251 Flash File Firmware (All Version) Free Download
- DTPro MTK Unlock Tool Full Free Download Without Activation
- Micromax IN Note 1 E7746 Flash File Firmware (All Version) Free Download
Compatibility: The application runs flawlessly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10, Windows 11 (32 bit and 64 bit).
Credits: Gorontalo Tool V3.5 MTK Qualcomm is created by the programmer. So, complete credits goes to the programmer for sharing such a great application at no cost.