Are you a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S user and tired of using the Stock OS Or manufacturer hasn’t released updates to your device yet, or you want to add some extra features options not found in the official ROM then here have a piece of good news for you, Here we’ve shared the LineageOS 18.1 Android 11 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S with download links and a step-by-step installation process.
Before proceeding to download and installation let me tell you what is a Custom ROM & Why you can use it.
These ROMs are an altered version of Original ROM which gives you numerous options to customize your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S, including Root Access Additional Features and System Tweaks. Eliminate Bloatware, alternative UIs Install incompatible apps for better performance and receive the most recent Android software updates…
Custom ROM is basically an upgraded version of the Stock Android OS which is developed by some unofficial Android developers & lovers.
If you are looking for the most up-to-date features, Good performance, and regular OS updates, then you should go with customizing your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S smartphone by installing the best Custom ROM that is based upon Android 12. But, Always remember after installing custom os you have to install GAPPS on your phone in order to use Google Apps easily.
- When you install custom ROM then you are able to upgrade to the latest Android Version.
- You can customize your phone according to your preferences
- You’ll be in full power over your mobile phone.
- If your phone is still in warranty, then you’ll be unable to claim the warranty.
- If you make any mistakes during Flash a Custom ROM Your phone could be Brick.
- Your phone’s total security will be erased.
- There are no more OTA Updates on your smartphone.
In this method, we will be using TWRP Recovery (Custom Recovery).
Download LineageOS 18.1 Android 11 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S
There are 4 steps available to install a Custom ROM on your Android phone successfully, At first, you have to unlock Bootloader on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s, Then Root & install a Custom Recovery (CWM/TWRP/), Then flash Custom ROM using TWRP or CWM, At last, install GAPPS to use Google Apps on your phone.
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s (Upload Soon)
- Install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S (Upload Soon)
- Download LineageOS 18.0 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S
- Download Android 11 Gapps for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S
How to install LineageOS 18.1 Android 11 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S
- Download LineageOS 18.0 ZIP and Gapps
- Now transfer the LineageOS 18.0 ZIP and Gapps ZIP files onto the internal storage device or SD card.
- Power Off your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume Up button together for a few seconds to boot into the TWRP recovery.
- Tab on Wipe => Advanced Wipe.
- Check Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache.
- Tap to begin the wipe.
- Click Back, then tap on the install button to install.
- Then Choose your Custom ROM.zip File.
- Click on Add More ZIPs and choose one of them. GApps Zip file.
- Swipe to Confirm Flash
- After that, tap on Reboot to reboot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S.
- That’s it!
- The initial boot might take some time however, once it’s functioning it will be set up just like every different Android phone.
- UnlockTool latest setup Free download for windows
- Download MTK VIVO Demo Mode Remove Tool Free Version
- Download Developer Team Tool V3.5 Open Menu FMI OFF with a proxy for all activated devices
- UML Mi Account No Need VPN Bypass Tool Free Download Latest Version
- Muslim Odin Tool v3.0 latest version Free Download 2021 | Full without Password
- Fake IOS Tool v1.6.5 by PK3M Free Download Latest Version for Windows
- Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool for Windows (all versions)
-  10 Best Custom Roms for Realme XT Free Download [Android 12] Flash Via TWRP