Are you a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro user and tired of using the Stock OS Or manufacturer hasn’t released updates to your device yet, Or you want to add some extra features options not found in the official ROM? Then here we have a piece of good news for you. In this article, we’ve shared the LineageOS 18.1 Android 11 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro with download links and a step-by-step installation guide.
Before proceeding to download and installation let me tell you what is a Custom ROM & Why you can use it.
These ROMs are an altered version of Original ROM which gives you numerous options to customize your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro, including Root Access Additional Features and System Tweaks. Eliminate Bloatware, alternative UIs Install incompatible apps for better performance and receive the most recent Android software updates…
Custom ROM is basically an upgraded version of the Stock Android OS which is developed by some unofficial Android developers & lovers.
If you are looking for the most up-to-date features, Good performance, and regular OS updates, then you should go with customizing your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro smartphone by installing the best Custom ROM that is based upon Android 12. But, Always remember after installing custom os you have to install GAPPS on your phone in order to use Google Apps easily.
- When you install custom ROM then you are able to upgrade to the latest Android Version.
- You can customize your phone according to your preferences
- You’ll be in full power over your mobile phone.
- If your phone is still in warranty, then you’ll be unable to claim the warranty.
- If you make any mistakes during Flash a Custom ROM Your phone could be Brick.
- Your phone’s total security will be erased.
- There are no more OTA Updates on your smartphone.
In this method, we will be using TWRP Recovery (Custom Recovery).
Download LineageOS 18.1 Android 11 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
There are 4 steps available to install a Custom ROM on your Android phone successfully, At first, you have to unlock Bootloader on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s, Then Root & install a Custom Recovery (CWM/TWRP/), Then flash Custom ROM using TWRP or CWM, At last, install GAPPS to use Google Apps on your phone.
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s (Upload Soon)
- Install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro (Upload Soon)
- Download LineageOS 18.0 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S
- Download Android 11 Gapps for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S
How to install LineageOS 18.1 Android 11 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Download LineageOS 18.0 ZIP and Gapps
- Now transfer the LineageOS 18.0 ZIP and Gapps ZIP files onto the internal storage device or SD card.
- Power Off your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume Up button together for a few seconds to boot into the TWRP recovery.
- Tab on Wipe => Advanced Wipe.
- Check Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache.
- Tap to begin the wipe.
- Click Back, then tap on the install button to install.
- Then Choose your Custom ROM.zip File.
- Click on Add More ZIPs and choose one of them. GApps Zip file.
- Swipe to Confirm Flash
- After that, tap on Reboot to reboot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- That’s it!
- The initial boot might take some time however, once it’s functioning it will be set up just like every different Android phone.