Jio F30c Flash File Firmware Stock Rom can be used for fixing hang on the logo or removing all screen locks. This file will erase all screen locks, including FRP and Pattern. To flash Lyf, always use the most recently released latest flash file. Before flashing your phone, download the latest firmware file from the link below.
This guide is intended for those who are using a Jio F30c or intend to purchase it. Here are the Stock Firmware Collections for Jio F30c [Stock ROM flash files] that you can use to install Stock Firmware. All the necessary download links will be shared here, along with instructions for complete installation.
Android users may try to use Custom ROMs, or other mods to get more customizations and features. These situations can cause the device to not function as it did before, or may result in errors or lags. Sometimes, the default Stock Rom can cause slowness or performance issues or even stop working altogether. A factory reset might fix the problem. However, a factory reset will not fix the problem. You should then re-install Stock ROM. You will have a better experience than if you were to buy a new device by flashing the Stock Firmware.
Jio F30c from Lyf is a Qualcomm-based model. First, turn off the volume and power keys and connect your device to a computer with a USB cable. You can view the Qualcomm QDloader port in your device manager. After the device has connected, click on the Start button to start flashing. After flashing, the device will reboot automatically. All screen locks will be removed. The demo mode will also be fixed.
Jio F30c Firmware Flash File (Stock Rom) 2021 version Free Download
|LYF_F30C-001-10-23-261119 (Latest 2021)||Download|
|QPST Tool (All Version)||Download|
How to Flash Jio F90M
- Download LYF F30c Flashfile Firmware to your PC
- Download the QPST tool & Extract it
- Install the Qualcomm QDloader USB driver
- Run as Admin QPST tool.exe
- Add new port. Connect phone while holding the boot key. (Check device manager)
- Click browse and select the downloaded Stock ROM file.
- Select “Download” and wait for flashing to complete.
Fix Flashing Error
- Rename the folder if flash fail or does not start [Highly chance there is an empty space between the words that you choose to flash]
- You have to change the Jio new name by jio_new.
Backup: Before flashing the above firmware ROM onto your Jio F30c device make sure you take a backup. Data will be deleted once the firmware is flashed.
Disclaimer: Firmware flashing can be a time-consuming process. It should only be attempted if you are well-informed. We are not responsible for any damage done to your device.
Read Other tutorials:
- Oppo Preloader Driver For All Oppo MTK Qualcomm [Latest Version] Free
- Download Miracle Box Latest Setup V3.21 | Miracle Thunder Update
- Miracle Xiaomi Tool Login Edition Latest Setup V1.59 Free Download (100% Working)
- Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Flash File Firmware Stock Rom Free Download
Video Help (If you need):- Here
Notification: Download the driver above if your device is having trouble connecting to your computer.