If you are searching for a solution to factory reset Huawei Y8p to wipe all data or want to remove/bypass screen lock in your Huawei Y8p then here you have come to the best place. In the following guide, we cover each and every method of Master Reset Huawei Y8p easily. So, check the below step-by-step process to perform hard reset by device hardware keys and Huawei EMUI Android 10 settings.
Screen Lock is a privacy protection lock for android devices, You can enable screen lock by (Pattern/ Pin/ Face/ Fingerprint) on any Android phone. Once screen lock is enabled then the user needs to enter the correct Password, Pattern, Pin lock to access the device once again.
If you have forgotten the screen lock on your phone then the factory reset can be helpful for you. Here, you will get the correct idea to Hard Reset Huawei Y8p and Remove Password/Pattern/Pin Lock successfully. So, without wasting any time follow the below simple steps and download all required files to your computer.
Note: This Method only works for Huawei EMUI and Magic OS phones.
Disclaimer: Factory Reset will erase all of your data. All following operations you are doing at your own risk.
How to Hard Reset Huawei Y8p Remove Password/Pattern/Pin Lock
- Switch off your Huawei Y8p by pressing the simple power key.
- Now Press and hold the Volume UP + Power Key together until you see the Huawei logo on your phone.
- Then just release the power key, But keep pressing the volume up key to boot your device into Recovery Mode (Press Volume Key at least 12seconds)
- Then release the Volume UP key.
- Now you will be able to see the “EMUI Recovery Mode” on your Huawei Y8p Screen.
- There have some options Choose the “Clear Data” Option.
- Then Select Factory Reset
- Now type YES and Tap on Factory Reset
- Now the Huawei Y8p Factory Reset process will begin
- Now, wait until to finish.
- Done, Now you have successfully remove the pattern lock, Password lock, Pincode locks by Hard Reset Huawei Y8p.
- Select Reboot System Now to boot your device in Normal Mode
- Now Complete the Device setup to access your Device.
Related articles may you like: