G ST-Sam FRP Tool V4.0 FRP is a small Windows-based computer program that allows users to unblock bypass FRP locks from Samsung smartphones with one click through MTP/ADB Mode. You don’t need a SIM or ADB or No Backup & Restore, and the Samsung Cloud method to use the Samsung Mobile Browser to delete FRP from Samsung devices. So, If you have lost your Google ID Password, then you might be facing verification problems. These steps and download G ST-Sam FRP Tool V4.0 to disable FRP on your Samsung smartphone.
If your phone is Stuck at the FRP verification screen and you are unsure how you can unlock it? Then, these simple processes and the G ST-Sam FRP Tool V4.0 will help you to remove the Google FRP lock With just one click.
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is an option for security on Android devices that run Android OS version 5.1 (Lollipop) and above. FRP is an integrated security feature that you can use to protect your device and data, such as the encryption of data and screen locks. FRP is automatically turned on when you added a new user to your phone, Once FRP is enabled then it prevents any user to use the phone after the factory reset.
If you hard reset your phone, Then it will ask you to enter the old google account that you used before the factory reset to identify the real owner of the phone. FRP is a very good feature no doubt, but many people also facing the FRP lock problem so that’s why here I sharing with you the latest working FRP tool that will work on any Samsung phone and any security patch, to work with this FRP tool you have to follow proper methods to bypass FRP lock without wasting any time.
More: SamFRP Tool GSM Sulteng One-Click Emergency Test Mode All Samsung Frp Reset Download
Download G ST-Sam FRP Tool V4.0 2022 Latest Version
File Name: SamFRPV4.0.zip
File Size: 30MB
Compatible OS: Windows OS
“We invite you to join us on Telegram! our Telegram channel let you receive Android update APK download links, Android Tools, FRP Bypass Tips”
How to use G ST-Sam FRP Tool V4.0
- First, download the G ST-Sam FRP Tool ADB Enable USB Debugging Tool at the link below
- Extract it with WinRar or 7Zip
- Then Open the folder
- Run SamFwFRP.exe with Admin permission
- Connect your phone to the computer and install the Samsung driver, if it has not been installed.
- Test Mode ==>> Erase FRP || Factory Reset || Disable Knox
- ADB Mode ==>> ADB FRP (Old) || ADB FRP (NEW) || Open Samsung Old
- MTP Mode ==>> Open Browser || Device Info || Factory Reset || Reboot Device
- USB Driver ==>> Samsung Driver || Device Manager
- Tap on Emergency Call and then dial *#0*#
- Now Open the tool
- Click on Remove FRP from the Tool
- Click Accept USB Debugging on the phone
- After removing FRP, the phone will reboot and finish.
Read some other tutorials
- MTK Client Tool Latest Version | mtkclient for Windows/ Linux Free Download
- How to ROOT Xiaomi Poco M3 Latest Method for Free
- ROOT Xiaomi Redmi 9T Latest Method for Free
- How to ROOT Xiaomi Mi CC9e Latest Method for Free
- Oppo A3s Unlock Pattern Password FRP Lock Without AUTH or Box Latest Method (All Loaders)
Subscribe to Our Channel For More Interesting Videos Daily (On Youtube):-SUBSCRIBE
Device Supported: All Samsung Android-powered phones.
Compatibility: The application runs flawlessly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64 bit).
Credits: G ST-Sam FRP Tool V4.0 is created by the programmer. So, complete credits go to the programmer for sharing such a great application at no cost.