MTK Flash Tool Is a window utility that allows the user to Install or flash inventory Firmware in their MediaTek MTK powered smartphone. The application support scatter.txt file expansion and flash MediaTek Stock ROMs readily, but the setup part is quite difficult for any new user. Here in this article, we collected to share MediaTek MTK Flash Tool all version with proper installation guide to flash or unlock your phone quite easily.
MTK Flash Tool offers to flash, repair, upgrade, update, Unroot, Root, Remove Screen lock (Pattern/Password/Pin), and FRP unlock easily.
Here I share complete information How to Use MediaTek Flash Tool to flash MTK Powered phone. Follow the same process if you want to remove the pattern lock from your MTK phone.
If you have little knowledge about flashing then you can use it more easily without facing any error, but if you trying to flash for the very first time then you have to be very careful.
Even in the event that you’ve forgotten the apparatus routine lock, screen lock, or password onto your Oppo apparatus, this tool may be employed to eliminate the device lock. Though this application is for MTK based Android smartphones, the instrument may happen malfunction during rooting Stock ROM a few times. Here we’ve mentioned all of the probable mistakes that you might detect during flashing.
Unbrick MTK phones: If your oppo phone got brick or stuck at the boot logo then the Flash tool will help you to fix it very easily.
MediaTek Unlock: It also allows users to remove screen lock or FRP lock problems very easily.
Easy to Use Interface: MTK Download tool comes with the best user-friendly UI so that anyone can use it more easily.
OTA Upgrade: If your MediaTek powered phone doesn’t receive any OTA upgrade notification then also you can upgrade your device firmware by flashing your phone.
- Backup all your old data from your phone.
- Make sure, your device battery charges up to 60%.
- You need a windows pc
- Install Oppo usb driver
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
Download MTK Flash Tool (All Version)
File Name:- MediaTek_DOWNLOAD_TOOL_Setup.zip
How to use MediaTek MTK Flash Tool
- If Realme drivers are already installed on the pc then SKIP this.
- Download Stock Firmware (scatter.txt located ) of your Coolpad phones and extract it at the pc (if in the event you’ve downloaded the Stock Firmware then SKIP this Measure or else you’re able to come across the Stock Firmware onto MTK Stock ROM or via Google).
- Currently, Extract Realme Flash Tool on the computer (assuming you’ve already downloaded it not Download Flash Tool).
- As Soon as You have extracted the application, You’ll Be able to see the following setup files:
- Coolpad Flash.exe to Launch the application:
- After the Flash Tool is started, you will Have the Ability to see the next window:
- Click about the Browse button:
- Find that the scatter.txt firmware on your pc:
- Switch off the Mobile Device > Press and Hold Power and Volume Down key simultaneously to input the fastboot mode.
- Connect your Device to the Computer with the USB cable:
- Click on the Loading button to Permit the flash device to find the connected apparatus.
- Click on the Flash button:
- Again Click on the Verify button to Start the flashing or setup procedure:
- when the flashing or setup Procedure is finished, You’ll Be able to see that the Flashing Completed message onto the application.
- Congratulations! Now, Close the MediaTek MTK Flash Tool on the pc and Disconnect the phone and Restart it.
Related articles may you like:
- OPPO Flash Tool Download with Activation 2021
- Download HalabTech Tool V1.0 Setup – Free Android MTP FRP Tool – 2021
- Vivo ADB Format Tool Download (2021) | Vivo Pattern/FRP Unlock Tool for Free
- MCT OFP Extractor Tool – OPPO & Realme Firmware Free Tool 2021
- Download MTK Bypass Tool rev4 by MCT Team – All MediaTek Auth Bypass Tool Free
- MSM Download Tool Download | All Version Latest Setup 2021
- Download Vivo Flash Tool for Windows (32 & 64 bit) Free (All Version) 2021