Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 ENG Engineering ROM latest version on your computer, It is mainly used for NG Status, Repair Network, Repair IMEI, Convert a Single Sim Model to Dual Sim Multilanguage, Convert To Global with Mi Flash tool. Here below, we share the link to download Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Engineering Firmware ROM and Xiaomi Mi Flash tool along with the full step-by-step flashing procedure for free.
After Flash stock rom if you faced the No Network, repair IMEI then you no need to root the device to fix the phone. The Xiaomi Engineering firmware can easily fix repair Cert, Easy convert Dual-Sim devices without TWRP, Ease of Preroot flash in some cases, and Xiaomi QCN Fix. Also, Different different Engeeniaring firmware offers different types of fixes and solutions.
The following method is for those who are finding Engineering firmware to Repair IMEI, Single SIM model, and Global SIM easily. So, download Samsung Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 ENG (Engineering) Firmware Flash File, Once you have all the necessary files and tools, the next step is to install the ROM using the MI Flash Tool. Before proceeding, make sure that your phone is charged.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 ENG Engineering ROM Firmware Flash File
File Name: RedmiEnGROM.rar
ROM Type: OS
File Size: 911MB
Download: MediaFire Link [Password: VD171]
Download: MTK USB Driver || Qualcomm USB Driver || SPD USB Driver
Flash Tool: Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
We invite you to join us on Telegram! https://t.me/droidsolution
How to Flash Xiaomi ENG ROM
- Download Redmi Note 9 Engineering Firmware of your Xiaomi phones and extract it at the pc
- Extract Xiaomi Flash Tool on the computer
- As Soon as You have extracted the application, You’ll Be able to see the following setup files:
- Launch XiaomiFlash.exe application:
- After the Flash Tool is started, you will Have the Ability to see the next window:
- Click the Browse button:
- Switch off the Mobile Device > Press and Hold Power and Volume Down key simultaneously to input the fastboot mode.
- Connect your Device to the Computer with the USB cable:
- Click on the Select button and select the firmware file.
- Then click on Refresh
- The device COMPort will be shown
- Now click on the Flash button:
- when the flashing or setup Procedure is finished, You’ll Be able to see the Flashing Completed message on the application.
- Congratulations! Now, Close the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on the pc Disconnect the phone, and Restart it.