Test Point EDL Boot Tool is a free tool by dedy flasher that supports Vivo & Xiaomi users to put their phone into the Emergency Download Mode (Qualcomm QDLoader 9008 Port Driver) or MTK USB Com Port for flash or upgrade firmware, unbrick, Bypass mi cloud, Reset FRP, Remove Pattern, Password, Pin Lock, repair SD, and many others. If You own a Xiaomi or Vivo smartphone and want to use EDL Mode or Test Point Mode then here we share the EDL Mode Pinout Image along with Test Point image, So, follow our Test Point EDL Boot Tool V1.1 instructions.
Test Point EDL Boot has a simple interface that makes it easy to view the internal structure of your smartphone. Also, a deep flash cable can put your device into the EDL Mode, If the tool and Fastboot method is not working for you then the test Point is the only option. As you can see in the below image pic just Short the pinouts and connect one point to another.
The steps are quite complicated but we trying to explain it in a very easy way, first Power off the phone, Remove the back cover of the phone, Connect the dots as shown using tweezers and copper cables & connect your device to PC using a good cable, Then, go to the Ports section on your Windows Device Manager. Check that the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 is recognized and flashed immediately.
Don’t forget to install Qualcomm USB Driver before proceeding to further.
Download Test Point EDL Boot Tool V1.1 by Dedy Flasher latest version
File Name: Marvelunlocktool.zip
File Size: 100MB
Compatible OS: Windows OS
Download: Link Here [Pass: GADGETSDOCTOR]
We invite you to join us on Telegram! https://t.me/thegsmsolutions
How to Use Test Point EDL Boot Tool
- Download & unzip the Gorontalo MTK & Qualcomm Tool
- Disable Windows Defender or any other windows Antivirus software
- Run TEST POINT.exe as an administrator.
- Now you will get the below-listed devices
- To view the test points you desire, all you have to do is select the model number in the drop-down menu below your brand name.
- Only supports Vivo and Xiaomi phones.
- Next, select the model and brand.
- Once the point has been shown, you can test it in the tool.