Samsung A6 SM-A600A combination file is a firmware file that contains bootloader, modem, and system files and is mainly used for debugging and testing purposes by technicians and developers.
The combination firmware file allows users to test the equipment of the device. and also it help to fix bootloop, hang logo, bypass FRP, repair imei, unlock bootloader, and remove FRP lock easily.
Through this page, you can download Samsung SM-A600A Combination file binary 1, U1, (Firmware Rom), Which contains combination files, flash tool, & the Samsung USB Driver, and how flash manual guide.
Read More: LPRO AIO Ramdisk Windows Tool V1.5 Download Latest Version Free
Download Samsung SM-A600A Combination file (Firmware ROM)
File Size: 500Mb
File Type: Zip
How To Flash: Odin Tool
Click Here: Download
Download: Odin Flash Tool
USB Driver: Samsung USB Driver
How to Check File Compatibility
Example:- If you want to download a Combination file, then it should be shown like this – COMBINATION_FA70_A600AZDXU8ARF1
Let’s check below to know which is the latest Combination file
Looking for an Android (Oreo) Combination File starts with
Step=1 (Starts With- FA70)
- (Oreo) Android 8 => FA80
- (Nougat) Android 7 => FA70
- (Marshmallow) Android 6 => FA60
- (Lollipop) Android 5.1 => FA51
- (Lollipop) Android 5.0 => FA50
- (KitKat) Android 4.4 => FA44
- Jelly Bean Android 4.3 n => FA43
- All Android Jelly Bean => FAJP
- All Tizen OS Samsung => FTMA
Step-2 (Check the red color)
R=2018/ O=2015 / P=2016
Q=2017 / O=2015
A=January / B=February / C=March / D=April / E=May / F=June
G=July / H=August / I=September / J=October / K=November/ L=December
A=Revision 10 / B=Revision 11 / C=Revision 12 / D=Revision 13 / E=Revision 14 F=Revision 15 / 1=Revision 1 / 2=Revision 2 / 3=Revision 3 / 4=Revision 4 / 5=Revision 5 / 6=Revision 6 / 7=Revision 7 / 8=Revision 8 / 9=Revision 9
Step-3 (Check the Green Color)
(U) is the Bootloader version of your Samsung Galaxy devices,
That’s means if your devices have the Bootloader version of (U1) then you need to download the same (U1) version of the combination file to flashing.
Flash Samsung SM-A600A Combination ROM
- Firstly, Download & extract Samsung SM-A600A Combination file Firmware Rom to your PC
- Download & Extract the Odin tool on your PC.
- Then open the extracted folder.
- After that, Open Odin Flash tool Folder.
- Then run “ODIN.EXE”.
- Once the Odin tool opened,
- Then on Odin tool Click on “AP” tab.
- Select Combination Rom File
- Power Off Your Samsung A6.
- Once power Off your device, then Press & Hold (Volume Down & Bixby Key & Power) Key at the Same Time…
- When Boot Release All Keys.
- Then Press Volume Up Key for Confirm Download Mode.
- Now your Device Boot into Download Mode.
- After that, Connect your Device to your PC.
- Press the Start Button in the Odin tool.
- Now Sit Back and Wait for the Finish.
- Done… Now you have successfully Flash Samsung SM-A600A Combination Firmware.
- Follow all procedures very carefully.
- Do this at your own risk.
- Make sure your devices are fully charged or have (70% battery before you do anything with your device).
- Install Samsung’s latest USB driver first,
- Always use the latest version of the Odin flasher tool.
If you need the All Models Combination File- Check Here
Subscribe Our Channel For More Interesting Videos Daily (On Youtube):-SUBSCRIBE
Thanks for visiting us, Comment below if you face any problems With downloading Samsung SM-A600A Combination file (Firmware Rom)-8.0, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. you can check other some tutorial here to help you.