Download Samsung Buddy SM-A226L Flash File Firmware ROM latest U10, U9, U8, U7, U6, U4, U3, U2, U1 factory binary version to your PC for free. Samsung Stock firmware can be used to fix issues such as FRP Lock bypass, DRK Errors, OEM lock and Unlock, Upgrade OS, Fix Stuck at Bootlogo. So, if you would like to download the Samsung Buddy SM-A226L Firmware Flash File and wants to know the process of How to Flash Samsung Combination File then these simple steps will help you easily.
Samsung Flash file comes with a zip extension. To extract it on your computer, WinRAR and 7Zip Tools are required. Also in the download package, You will get the latest Samsung USB Driver and a Flash tool. First, download the Flash file to your computer. Follow our step on How To Flash Stock File for Upgrading your Samsung phone to Latest Version.
Samsung Flash Files can only be used for Advance maintenance. You will need to have a valid reason to flash them on your Samsung phone. On below, we listed some Advantages and disadvantages of this file:
- Recover IMEI, Baseband
- Fix software error
- Fix Root key.
- Remove FRP
- Fix DRK Problem.
- Fix Stuck on Logo problem.
- Remove the Samsung Verification lock
- Update the OS
- Upgrade OS Version
- Fix Bugs
- Security Patch Update
- Delete all the old data
- Erase all Multimedia Files
Note:- we will update all the combination files links when a new version of Combination Rom will release.
Download Samsung Buddy SM-A226L Flash File Firmware ROM
File Name: – A226LKLU1AUJ4_A226LLUC1AUJ4_LUC_11.0.zip
Binary Version: U1
Download Link: AFT || Mediafire || Google Drive ||
We invite you to join us on Telegram! our Telegram channel let you receive Android update APK download links, Android Tools, FRP Bypass Tips”
How to Flash Samsung SM-A226L Flash File (Firmware ROM)
- You can download all required files from the following links.
- Extract the Flash Files
- Run Odin.exe from the folder.
- Select the Combination File in the Odin tool
- Click on the AP tab of the Odin Tool and Select the Combination File
- Now Power Off the Phone and Put it on the Download Mode
- Then Connect your phone to the Computer using a good USB cable
- Go back to the Odin Tool
- Check on the log box you will see an Added message
- Click the Start button.
- The Flashing procedure has begun.
- Wait until complete
- When you see the Pass message on the Odin tool, disconnect the device and turn it on.
- That’s it.
Video Tutorial: Subscribe to us on YouTube