Through some articles on how to use rom combination to BYPASS FRP GOOGLE, I has seen the importance of rom combination on Android 7 right then. So next time I will focus on combining more rom combinations.
Continue this post I will share to rom combination (android 7) of Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017), a code just released
This is the rom … so if you download the rom need to define the following:
Rom maker combination is a test machine does not have the effect of fixing the hardware, but only the test function of the operation or damage. However, Combination has the ability to recover IMEI, Baseband or some software error … but not all!
Rom maker combination is rom test machine by the builder, this rom does not have the concept “YOU HAVE NOT TESTED!”
Rom maker combination when loaded into the machine will lose all features . including call, play games, surf the web, take pictures …
Rom company combination is still limited Bootloader Security, still keep FRP, and other security when loaded into …
WHAT IS COMBINATION FIRMWARE
- Combination firmware is Pre-enabled ADB firmware. This firmware help you to remove or bypass your google account /FRP.This firmware available for only in Samsung Mobile.This firmware help you to bypass your google account very easily.This firmware available only in Z3X paid tool Software box.IF you use this firmware you can easily bypass google account very easily without using any paid tool or box only using Samsung Odin (latest Version).
DOWNLOAD COMBINATIONS FIRMWARE
- Samsung Galaxy J3300:-COMBINATION_CHC_FA71_J3300ZCU1AQG2.rar
- Odin Flasher-Click Here
- LATEST USB DRIVER-click Here
How TO BYPASS GOOGLE ACCOUNT J3Pro:-
STEP-0[Flash Combination Firmware First]
- DOWNLOAD Samsung USB Driver.
- DOWNLOAD Odin Flasher
- DOWNLOAD COMBINATION FIRMWARE FIRST
- Install Samsung USB Driver On Your PC.[IF you have already installed skip this process].
- Extract Odin Flasher on your computer
- Cut and paste Downloaded Combination Firmware to you computer desktop screen.
- Extract Downloaded combination firmware Using 7ZIP/Winrar.
- Now On your Phone
- Power OFF your Phone
- Put your phone on DOWNLOAD mode.
- Download mode-[Volume Down-Home-Power key press together 15-20seconds -After boot your device to confirm press volume UP Key].
- Now Connect your Phone to PC/Computer.
- Now Goto Extracted Odin Folder .
- Double-Click on Odin.exe
- Now Open Odin.
- Now Click On “AP” and Choose downloaded /extracted combination firmware.
- Now Click Start.
- Wait Some time.
- After COMPLETE-POWER on Your Device.[IF automatically ON -Skip this Process].
STEP-1=>AFTER FLASHING COMPLETE POWER ON YOUR DEVICE THEN CLICK ON SETTINGS -ABOUT DEVICE – TAP BUILD NUMBER 7 TIMES – BACK – DEVELOPER MODE -CHECK USB DEBBUGGING MODE – POWER OFF.
STEP-2[FLASH STOCK ROM]
- Download odin and stock firmware-
- DOWNLOAD SAMSUNG USB DRIVER
- Extract all Downloaded files on your computer.Using-7zip/winrar
- Open Extracted folder
- Open ODIN folder
- Run Odin.exe
- Extract all downloaded stock firmware,after extracting you will see 4files or maybe some time 1 files.<Varies device Model number>
- Power Off Your Samsung Device and now put your device in download mode(USING-VOLUME DOWN-HOME-POWER KEY PRESS AND HOLD AFTER BOOT RELEASE ALL KEY -Confirm to Press Volume UP key.)
- Now connect your phone to computer via USB.
- On ODIN you will see added Massage on odin.exe log on area
- Now added Files-
- Click BL- BL File on your firmware extracted folder.
- Click AP-AP File On Your Firmware extracted folder
- Click CP-CP File On Your Firmware extracted folder.
- Click CSC-CSC/Home CSC File On Your Firmware extracted folder
- Select All Files Complete.
- Now Simply Click On START Button.
- wait for flash complete
- Disconnect and power on your Device
- Note:- if your device flashing failed- install usb driver samsung
- when complete disconnect device
- power on device
- If Stuck on Boot logo
- Hard Reset Your Device ( USING-Volume up Key+ Home +Power Press Same Time When Boot release and Reset your Device Then Power On)
DONE [YOUR DEVICE BYPASS GOOGLE ACCOUNT SUCCESSFULLY DONE]