Here you can download Samsung J2 SM-J200G Flash File (Firmware ROM) latest 10% working repair firmware. It will fix many issues such as stuck at bootload, upgrade, downgrade, IMEI repair, FRP unlocks, Unroot, remove virus, fix bugs, and many more. So you can download Samsung SM-J200G Firmware from below.
Here I share the latest version of Samsung J200G firmware that you can download to repair your phone easily. However, we always recommended you flash the latest security patch firmware for more security and safety your data and device. Samsung J2 SM-J200G Latest June Security patch firmware available for download from our site gadgetsdr.com.
If you are running Stock nougat android 7 in Samsung J2 SM-J200G.Then sure you will receive notification anytime to update your device.
In case, if your Samsung phone device faces some problem such as a screen problem, Bootloop, Unprogressive touch, Camera Issue, Screen freezing, etc. Then you can do a factory reset to fix the problem but in case, if you still face the same problem. Then this guide is only for you.
Flash a firmware guide is very simple. But, before we start you need to download some files and software s Samsung J2 SM-J200G.
- Don”t forget to Backup your all Data, Massages Contacts, Calls,
- Battery Charge of more than 60%.
- Need a good USB cable.
- Samsung Odin Flash Tool.
- Samsung USB Driver
Benefit for Flashing Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock firmware will upgrade your phone
- You can downgrade You Samsung J2 Phone also.
- Unbrick your Samsung J2
- Fix some bugs.
- It helps to fix the Bootlooop problem in your Samsung phone.
- Flash Stock Firmware Improve and first your phone.–
Make Sure: This Guide is only for Samsung Galaxy J2 (SM-J200G)
Download Samsung J2 SM-J200G
Flash File (Firmware ROM)
File Name: J200GDDU1AOI3_J200GODD1AOI3_INS.zip
Flash Tool: Odin Tool
Download: Samsung USB Driver
Download: Samsung J2 Flash File
How TO Flash Samsung J2 SM-J200G
- Extract Odin Flasher & Samsung J2 Firmware on your computer
- Power OFF your Samsung Phone
- Put your Samsung phone on DOWNLOAD Mode.
- Press & Hold Volume Down+Home+Power key press together, until you see the Warning logo on your screen, then press Volume Up key to confirm Download Mode.
- Connect your Phone to PC/Computer.
- Run Odin.exe
- Click on the “AP” tab and Choose the AP Firmware from the extracted firmware file folder.
- Follow the Same process & select all the other files.
- Click the BL file and choose the BL File.
- Now click on CP and choose the CP File from the extracted flash file folder.
- Click CSC- and choose the CSC or Home CSC file from the extracted flash file folder.
- Click on Start.
- Flashing will be started.
- Wait for a few seconds to finish flashing.
- Once Flashing finishes then disconnect & power on your phone.