Today Samsung Mobile group has started new Software version and new security patches for all Samsung Galaxy S6 G920W8.Our Team Always recommend you to flash latest security patch firmware for more security and safety your data and device. Samsung Galaxy S6 G920W8Latest June Security patch firmware available for download our site gadgetsdr.com .
If you are running Stock naugat android 7 in Samsung Galaxy S6 G920W8.Then sure you will received notification anytime to update your device.
The latest version of Samsung Galaxy S6 G920W8 Fixed all Bugs .and improve RAM Management ,Latest Update more Powerful Security Patch level.improve Stability perfomence on your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920W8.
But All Device Faces Some Problem,These amazing phones also faces problem like Sometime such as a screen problem,Bootloop,Unprogressive touch,Camera Issue.Screen freezing.if you are faceing such these issues and do factory reset already.But your Problem Is not Solved.So this guide also for you.with latest software and fixed bugs and improve latest build by Samsung.
Installing Latest Stock Firmware you can easily fix and solved those problem on your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920W8.You Can very easily resolve your problems like bootloop,Screen Freezing, Unbrick,Camera Failed,Stuck at boot logo and Welcome screen also.here is a step by step guide how can you easily solve your problems.
This Guide is very simple .how you can easily solve your mobile problems.but before we start you need to download some files and software s Samsung Galaxy S6 G920W8.
- Don”t forget to Backup your all Data.Massages Contacts,Calls,
- Battery Charge more than 60%
BENEFIT FOR FLASHING STOCK FIRMWARE
- If our flash stock firmware you will upgrade your phone
- If you Flash Stock firmware you will Downgrade You Phone Also.
- If you Flash Stock Firmware Unbrick your devices Some cases.
- If you Flash Latest Stock Firmware Fix Your Device Some Bugs.
- If you flash Stock Firmware Fix bootloop On your Devices.
- If you Flash Stock Firmware Improve and first and unroot your Device.
- This Guide is only for Samsung Galaxy S6 G920W8
Download Samsung ODIN For Flashing Click HERE
DOWNLOAD STOCK ROM Files
DOWNLOAD USB DRIVER
How TO Flash:-
STEP-1[Flash SINGLE STOCK ROM FLASH FILE]
- DOWNLOAD Samsung USB Driver.
- DOWNLOAD Odin Flasher
- DOWNLOAD STOCK FIRMWARE FIRST
- Install Samsung USB Driver On Your PC.[IF you have already installed skip this process].
- Extract Odin Flasher on your computer
- Cut and paste Downloaded Stock Firmware to you computer desktop screen.
- Extract Downloaded Stock firmware Using 7ZIP/Winrar.
- Now On your Phone
- Power OFF your Phone
- Put your phone on DOWNLOAD mode.
- Download mode-[Volume Down-Home-Power key press together 15-20seconds -After boot your device to confirm press volume UP Key].
- Now Connect your Phone to PC/Computer.
- Now Goto Extracted ODin Folder .
- Double-Click on Odin.exe
- Now Open Odin.
- Now Click On “AP” and Choose downloaded combination firmware.
- Now Click Start
- Wait Some time
- After COMPLETE-POWER on Your Device.[IF automatically ON -Skip this Process]
- now click on Settings ICON
- And GOTO Settings and Factory Reset Your Device.
STEP-2[Flash Multiple Flash File]
- Download odin and stock firmware-CLICK HERE
- DOWNLOAD SAMSUNG USB DRIVER-CLICK HERE
- Extract all Downloaded files on your computer.Using-7zip-CLICK HERE
- Open Extracted folder
- Open ODIN folder
- Run Odin.exe
- Extract all downloaded stock firmware,after extracting you will see 4files or maybe some time 1 files.<Varies device Model number>
- Power Off Your Samsung Device and now put your device in download mode(USING-VOLUME DOWN-HOME-POWER KEY PRESS AND HOLD AFTER BOOT RELEASE ALL KEY -Confirm to Press Volume UP key.)
- Now connect your phone to computer via USB.
- On ODIN you will see added Massage on odin.exe log on area
- Now added Files-
- Click BL- BL File on your firmware extracted folder.
- Click AP-AP File On Your Firmware extracted folder
- Click CP-CP File On Your Firmware extracted folder.
- Click CSC-CSC/Home CSC File On Your Firmware extracted folder
- Select All Files Complete.
- Now Simply Click On START Button.
- wait for flash complete
- Disconnect and power on your Device
- Note:- if your device flashing failed- install usb driver samsung
- when complete disconnect device
- power on device
- If Stuck on Boot logo
- Hard Reset Your Device ( USING-Volume up Key+ Home +Power Press Same Time When Boot release and Reset your Device Then Power On)