Samsung EDL FRP Tool is a small windows application by Ouch Samnang that allows you to remove or bypass Android Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on your Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and Tablets. If you have lost your Google ID Password after the factory reset, then you might be facing verification problems with your Samsung mobile because of FRP. Download Samsung FRP EDL Mode Tool v1 to disable FRP on your smartphone for free and easily.
If your phone is Stuck at the FRP verification screen and you are unsure how you can unlock it? Then, these simple processes and the Samsung EDL FRP Tool will help you to remove the Google FRP lock With just one click.
FRP is automatically turned on when you added a new user to your phone, Once FRP is enabled then it prevents any user to use the phone after the factory reset.
If you hard reset your phone, Then it will ask you to enter the old google account that you used before the factory reset to identify the real owner of the phone. FRP is a very good feature no doubt, but many people also facing the FRP lock problem so that’s why here I sharing with you the latest working FRP tool that will work on any Samsung phone and any security patch, to work with this FRP tool you have to follow proper methods to bypass FRP lock without wasting any time.
Here I share all about Samsung EDL FRP Tool and how you can easily set up and use it on your Windows computer. However, the latest v1 version now added too many new ways to unlock FRP lock and fix some bugs for better uses.
Download Samsung EDL FRP Tool Free Latest Version
How to use Samsung FRP EDL Mode Tool
- First, download the tool by clicking the link above
- To get a better output, extract all files on your desktop or C drive
- Now, open the folder and double click to launch ” EDL TooL.exe”.
- Next, open your Samsung device’s back cover and find the EDL pinouts
- You can search Google Images for the actual Pinouts for your Samsung phone.
- Click on Select to Choose your mobile MBN File
- You can also download Samsung all Qualcomm MBN (Prog EMMC) File from here
- Connect your Samsung phone to the computer by putting it into EDL Mode
- The Open Device Manager = Check COMPORT number
- Return to the Tool and click on Scan.
- Next, click on Start to Remove FRP
- The FRP unlocking process begins
- Do not rush to the end
- That’s it.
Device Supported: Samsung Galaxy OneUI Android phones.
Compatibility: The application runs flawlessly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
Require a Backup: If you’re inclined to try out the aforementioned tool, then please have a copy of your private information on the Android Smartphone or Tablet. As flashing some Firmware or retrieval may brick the gadget.
Credits: Samsung EDL FRP Tool is created and spread by the programmer. So, complete credits visit the programmer for sharing the application at no cost.