Vivo Y83 Pattern unlock process is now very easy because of the new MRT update. So, if you are a user of Vivo Y83 1802 and want to remove pattern from your phone then you are in right place, In this tutorial, I demonstrate to you how you can unlock Vivo Y83 1802 Pattern using MRT tool. So, follow the below process carefully.
This method will work on Android 8.1 (we tested). If you have forgotten Pattern lock, Password, Pin lock from your Vivo Y83 (1802) then follow this method to remove screen lock from your Vivo 1802, We share with you very simple way to remove Pattern lock Vivo Y85, but following this process, you may erase all your personal data like photos, videos, contacts, call logs and massages everything because of hard reset your Vivo Y83 (1802).
What is Screen Lock for Vivo Y83
Screen Lock is a privacy lock for android, many ways to enable screen locks on your device if screen lock enabled then the user need to enter the right password, Pattern, Pin lock to access devices again, screen lock means you can lock your device by pattern lock, password lock, pin lock, nowadays face locks and fingerprint lock also include in the screen locks menu,
If you forget the screen locks from your device and went to remove pattern lock from your device then I am here to share with you the right method to Remove Pattern lock, Password lock, Pin locks,
If your device shows too many attempts to unlock pattern if you want to unlock then follow the below process very carefully to Vivo 1802 Remove Screen Lock.
To Remove Vivo Y83 Pattern lock you need to download some files. check below you will get all the files, first of all, download the “MRT Dongle v2.56” and download Vivo Y83 USB driver.
How to Remove Vivo Y83 Pattern Lock
- Download and extract MRT dongle v2.56 to your desktop.
- Run the “setup.exe” from there.
- Install the “MRT Tool v2.56” from there by click -next-next-next-finish.
- Then run as Administrator the “MRT Tool v2.56.exe”.
- Then a new popup will open.
- Now click the “Start” button from there.
- Wait for few minutes to launch the tool.
- Once the tool opened, now you need to connect your device to PC, to successfully Remove Vivo Y83 Pattern lock,
- Now Power off your device first, to successfully Vivo 1802 Remove Screen Lock.
- Press and hold the (Volume up and Down) connect the USB cable to your device and PC.
- -Now open “MRT Tool”.Then click on the “MTK Special Tool”.
- After that, click on the “Format (Unlock)” tab.
- -Then, click on the “other option” then select “Vivo Y83” there,
- -After that, Then click on the “Start” button.-After that, wait for some time to Remove Vivo Y83 Pattern lock,
- -Once done, disconnect your device to PC
- Then power on,
- now you have successfully Vivo 1802 Remove Screen Lock.
- Report Here to if this method does not work for you
Read more: MRT Dongle Latest Setup
Thanks for visiting us, Comment below if you face any problem With Remove Vivo Y83 Pattern Lock, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. you can check other some other tutorials here to help you.