If you want to unlock bootloader on your Redmi Note 7 Phone. Then good news for you, here I upload the latest method that will definitely help you to Redmi Note 7 Unlock Bootloader Without AUTH Without Credit in a few steps or a single click. You don’t have to worry about authorization or no need for any other tool, just download the new Redmi Note 7 File and follow these simple steps to unlock bootloader Without Any Box for free very easily. So, follow the below process carefully.
- Unlocked Bootloader can help to fix relock problem on Redmi
- Enable flashing in Fastboot Mode
- No Need to buy any tool
- No Need to buy any credits
- You can unlock bootloader without AUTH login
- Unlock Bootloader without MI Flash Tool
- No download stock firmware
- Working on any security patch
Download Redmi Note 7 Bootloader File
File Name: Bootloader_File .zip
File Size: 10MB
How to Redmi Note 7 Unlock Bootloader With Qfil tool
- First, download Redmi Note 7 bootloader file and tool
- Run QPST.exe
- Install Qfil tool to your computer
- Now Power Off your phone and put your phone in EDL Mode
- Click on Browse (programmer Path) on Qfil tool and select:– prog_emmc_firehose_Sdm660_ddr.elf“
- Now click on Patch.xml button and Select “rawprogram0” – “patch0” xml File.
- Now click on Download
- After flashing the file it will brick the phone. ‘
- Press and hold volume down and power key until Fastboot Mode appears on your device screen
- Connect Redmi Note 7 to the computer
- Run the Mi Bootloader Unlock Tool.exe
- Click on Unlock Bootloader
- Now you can see a green line will appear in the tool.
- wait for the finish,
- Once finished, you will get unlocked message in the log Box
- Now flash the phone in fastboot mode with a Fastboot ROM
- That’s it.
More articles may you like: