Realme 5s RMX1925 Firmware Flash File can be used for fixing hang on the logo or removing all screen locks. This file will erase all screen locks, including FRP and Pattern. To flash Realme 5s, always use the most recently released latest flash file. Dial *#899# on the emergency dial to verify the device software version. Before flashing your phone, download the latest firmware file from the link below.
Realme 5s from realme is a qualcomm-model. First, turn off the volume and power keys and boot into recovery mode. Next, connect your device to a computer with a USB cable. Tap on Ver 1.2 3-5 times and click OK to activate Qualcomm 9008 mode. You can view the Qualcomm port in your device manager. After the device has connected, click on the Start All button to start flashing. After flashing, the entire device will reboot automatically. All screen locks will be removed. The demo mode will also be fixed.
When you launch the flash tool on your computer, it will prompt you to log in. This is because flash requires login credentials. If you do not have the login credentials, please contact me or message us on my Facebook page. It is a paid service.
Realme 5s RMX1925 Firmware Flash File (Stock Rom) Free Download
- [C67]: RMX1925EX_11_C.67_210309_rcsm
- [C65]: RMX1925EX_11_C.65_210223_6a6318eb
- [C61]: RMX1925EX_11_C.61_201127_4b15be2f
- [C59]: RMX1925EX_11_C.59_201020_68bf5762
- [C53]: RMX1925EX_11_C.53_200723_ab76f9cd
- [A29]: RMX1925EX_11_A.29_200513_16eb2d74
- [A27]: RMX1925EX_11_A.27_200324_de3b78ac
- [A20]: RMX1925EX_11_A.20_191129_27dcccb7
- [A19]: RMX1925EX_11_A.19_191117_27dcccb7
How to Flash Realme 5s RMX1925
- Get the firmware and extract
- Double-click on the MSM Download Tool icon from the list.
- Click on Start All after you have launched the tool on your computer.
- Turn off your mobile phone and connect it with the pc by pressing Volume up or down button
- This will make you successful in flashing.
Notification: Download the driver above if your device is having trouble connecting to your computer.
Read Other tutorials: