If you searching for the right solution to unlock pattern lock from your Oppo Reno Z (CPH1979) then here we have the best and right solution for you. In the following topics, I share with you a comprehensive tutorial that will help you to remove screen lock from your phone very easily. We all know nowadays Oppo pattern lock removal is difficult, but with this process, you can unlock the screen lock in just 5-10minutes.
Screen Lock is a privacy protection lock for android devices, You can enable screen lock by (Pattern/ Pin/ Face/ Fingerprint) on any Android phones. Once screen lock is enabled then the user needs to enter the correct Password, Pattern, Pin lock to access the device once again.
If you have forgotten the screen lock on your phone and the factory reset not works for you then you have to use unlock tools to get back access of your phone. Here, you will get the correct idea to Oppo Reno Z (CPH1979) pattern unlock successfully. So, without wasting any time follow the below simple steps and download all required files to your computer.
Download MRT Key Latest Setup
First of all, You need to download the below file and MTK USB drivers.
Download: Download MRT Key
Download: MTK USB Driver
How to Oppo Reno Z (CPH1979) Pattern Unlock (Remove Screen Lock)
- Download & unzip the MRT Dongle 3.93 to your computer
- Open the extracted folder
- Make Sure: don’t forget to install MTK USB Driver before following this process.
- Connect MRT Hardware to computer
- Run MRT Key 3.93 tool
- Click on Oppo Tab
- Go to the Mobile options and select Oppo Reno Z from the model drag down menu
- Tick on Format Unlock in Operation Options
- Now, Power off your Oppo Reno Z (CPH1979) phone
- Press and hold Vol UP & Down key together and insert the USB cable.
- Now check on the MRT tool, your device unlocking process will begin.
- Wait for finish
- Once finished, disconnect and Power on your Oppo Reno Z
- Setup all initial steps
- That’s it.