Oppo Reno 5 Unlock File (Remove FRP, Pattern, Password, Pin) Lock: If you searching for the right solution to unlock the pattern lock from your Oppo Reno 5 CPH2159 then this will be the perfect solution for you. In the following topics, I share with you a comprehensive tutorial on How to use Oppo Reno 5 CPH2159 Pattern & Frp Remove File to Remove Pattern, Password, Pin, and FRP Lock without full flashing or Online Flashing and CPU drilling. We all know nowadays Realme pattern lock removal is difficult, but with this process, you can unlock the screen lock in just 5-10minutes.
Screen Lock is a privacy protection lock for android devices, You can enable screen lock by (Pattern/ Pin/ Face/ Fingerprint) on any Android phone. Once the screen lock is enabled then the user needs to enter the correct Password, Pattern, and Pin lock to access the device once again.
If you have forgotten the screen lock on your phone and the factory reset does not work for you then you have to use unlock tools or files to get back access to your phone. We not only help you to unlock the screen lock, but It also helps you to remove FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Google Gmail lock from your phone easily. Here, you will get the correct idea for the Realme X3 CPH22127 pattern unlock successfully. So, without wasting any time follow the below simple steps and download all required files to your computer.
Download Oppo Reno 5 CPH2159 Pattern & Frp Remove File
How to unlock Pattern using Oppo Reno 5 Unlock File
- Download Oppo Reno 5 CPH2159 Unlock File to your computer
- Extract the file and tool on the computer (we assume you’ve already downloaded Qfil Flash Tool).
- Then install Qualcomm drivers
- Then Run the QFil tool
- Click on Flat Build
- Select the prog_fwfirmware.elf in the select programmer path
- Now Click on Load XML and choose Rawprogram0.xml and Patch0.xml file
- Power Off your Oppo Reno 5 phone
- Press VOL – and Power connect USB
- Open Device Manager and check there Qualcomm QDLoader 9008 port will be added.
- Select the comport in the Flash tool
- Click On tools => Partition Manager
- The Partition Manager of the device will load
- Scroll down and select USERDATA
- Then Right-click on the Userdata partition and click Manage partition data
- Now Click Erase => Yes
- The partition will be erased and the phone will be bootup
- Disconnect and Power On your Oppo A53
Related articles may you like:
- OPPO Flash Tool Download with Activation 2021
- Download HalabTech Tool V1.0 Setup – Free Android MTP FRP Tool – 2021
- Vivo ADB Format Tool Download (2021) | Vivo Pattern/FRP Unlock Tool for Free
- MCT OFP Extractor Tool – OPPO & Realme Firmware Free Tool 2021
- Download MTK Bypass Tool rev4 by MCT Team – All Qualcomm Auth Bypass Tool Free
- MSM Download Tool Download | All Version Latest Setup 2021
- Download Vivo Flash Tool for Windows (32 & 64 bit) Free (All Version) 2021