OMH Mi Recovery Toolkit v1.2 is a free tool that helps you to Remove Mi Cloud Lock protection on Xiaomi Poco, Redmi, and Mi MIUI 13-based Android phones. It also allows users to bypass FRP, Format, and Reboot Sideload to EDL easily. You don’t need to purchase any credit-based or Dongle-based software to unlock the phone, So download OMH Mi Recovery Toolkit v1.2 latest version, and follow our simple steps to use it on your PC easily.
You can use the OMH Xiaomi Sideload V1.0 on Android 12, 11 based on MIUI 13 (Mi Recovery Mode 5.0) to Remove Screen Lock, Pattern/Password/Pin, and FRP Unlock, Mi Cloud lock, from Xiaomi Poco, Redmi, MI, MIUI 13-based phones quite easily.
The procedure of using the ALi Hassani Xiaomi Tool V1.0 is quite easy, all you have to do is, run the Xiaomi Tool, then put your device in Mi Assistant mode, connect to the computer, and click on Reset FRP/Unlock, That’s it.
Download OMH Mi Recovery Toolkit v1.2 Latest Version
“We invite you to join us on Telegram”
How to use MIUI 13 Sideload Xiaomi Toolkit
- Download & extract sideload Mode Xiaomi Tool by clicking the link below.
- After that go to the folder extracted folder
- Run the “Xiaomitool.exe”
- You’ll need to install ADB universal drivers.
- Then Power Off your Xiaomi phone
- Press & Hold Vol Up + Power Key together
- Then Select Recovery Mode =>> Sideload Mode
- Then Select the Device Model
- Redmi Note 9 4G (Lime)
- Redmi Note 9S (Curtana)
- Redmi K30 4G (Phoenix)
- Redmi K30 5G (Picasso)
- Mi CC9 (Pyxis)
- Mi Note 10 Lite (Toco)
- Poco X3 Pro (Vayu)
- Mi se (Grus)
- Now Select the functions you want to use
- Bypass Mi Account Lock
- Wait for finish
- Then The tool will remove the Mi Account from your phone