MTKSecBootDisable V1.0.0R001 is a free third-party program made by Mofadal Team to bypass Auth protection from any kind of MTK Android phone easily. If you want to flash or unlock FRP/Pattern lock from MTK Powered Oppo, Xiaomi, Vivo, Realme phone then first you have to bypass Auth protection to flash or unlock your phone through SP Flash Tool.
You can use MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool on MT6261, MT6572, MT6735, MT6737, MT6739, MT6755, MT6757, MT6761, MT6763, MT6765, MT6768, MT6771, MT6785, and many other MediaTek phones for free.
How does MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool setup work?
MTKSecBootDisable Tool is an auth bypass tool for Android that helps to bypass USB protection and Auth protection from MTK android phone in Meta and Download mode. It also helps to detect you phone on the computer to flash stock Firmware ROM or unlock your phone through the SP Flash tool or any other Third-party tool for free. So, if you have forgotten the last active Gmail account after the factory reset then you can try this MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool to bypass the Auth verification. Below I share the best feature of it.
In this post, I share all the best features of the MTKSecBootDisable each and every feature is working on all MTK Android phones and any security patch level.
- One-click Bypass Auth.
- Support devices in Meta Mode.
- Supported devices in Download Mode
- Support any new MTK chipsets
- No Need to install Python
Device Supported: Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, and all other MTK powered Android phones.
MTKSecBootDisable SUPPORTS ALL ANDROID 5.0, 5.1, ANDROID 6.0, 6.1, ANDROID 7.0, 7.1, ANDROID 8.0, 8.1. ANDROID 9.0, ANDROID 10
Download MTKSecBootDisable MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool
File Name: MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool .zip
File Size: 15MB
Compatible OS: Windows OS
Download: MTk Auth Tool
How to use MTKSecBootDisable MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool
- First, download the Samtool & Netframework on your PC.
- Extract all the files using 7zip.
- Now first you have to install the Net Framework on your PC.
- Double click to run the Microsoft .Net framework.exe.
- Then tap on Next -> Next -> Finish to install it on your computer.
- Now Run and install the LibUSB Win32 driver on your Computer
- Now run the mtk bypass rev4.exe
- Then select your device Chipset SOC from the drag down Chipset selection menu
- Click Bypass
More Articles may you like: