LYF Jio F90M Flash File Firmware Stock Rom can be used for fixing hang on the logo or removing all screen locks. This file will erase all screen locks, including FRP and Pattern. To flash Lyf, always use the most recently released latest flash file. Before flashing your phone, download the latest firmware file from the link below.
This guide is intended for those who are using a LYF Jio F90M or intend to purchase it. Here are the Stock Firmware Collections for LYF Jio F90M [Stock ROM flash files] that you can use to install Stock Firmware. All the necessary download links will be shared here, along with instructions for complete installation.
Android users may try to use Custom ROMs, or other mods to get more customizations and features. These situations can cause the device to not function as it did before, or may result in errors or lags. Sometimes, the default Stock Rom can cause slowness or performance issues or even stop working altogether. A factory reset might fix the problem. However, a factory reset will not fix the problem. You should then re-install Stock ROM. You will have a better experience than if you were to buy a new device by flashing the Stock Firmware.
LYF Jio F90M from Lyf is a Qualcomm-based model. First, turn off the volume and power keys and connect your device to a computer with a USB cable. You can view the Qualcomm QDloader port in your device manager. After the device has connected, click on the Start button to start flashing. After flashing, the device will reboot automatically. All screen locks will be removed. The demo mode will also be fixed.
LYF Jio F90M Firmware Flash File (Stock Rom) 2021 version Free Download
|LYF-F90M-000-03-31-121219 (Latest 2021)||Download|
|Fix File for JIO F90M||Download|
|QFlash Tool (All Version)||Download|
How to Flash Jio F90M
- Download & extract the Jio repair file first.
- Install the provide Jio USB Driver to your PC.
- Run the “QFlash_tool.exe”.
- First, Power off your device.
- After that, press and hold the (* and #) shortcut key and then connect a good USB cable.
- Click the “Select Port” and select your device “Comport” there.
- Click the “Load XML”.
- Then click on “Download”.
- There you will see your device flashing will be started.
- Wait for the finish.
- Disconnect your device to your PC.
- Remove the battery and then insert it again
- Then power On your Jio phone.
Backup: Before flashing the above firmware ROM onto your LYF Jio F90M device make sure you take a backup. Data will be deleted once the firmware is flashed.
Disclaimer: Firmware flashing can be a time-consuming process. It should only be attempted if you are well-informed. We are not responsible for any damage done to your device.
Read Other tutorials:
- Oppo Preloader Driver For All Oppo MTK Qualcomm [Latest Version] Free
- Download Miracle Box Latest Setup V3.21 | Miracle Thunder Update
- Miracle Xiaomi Tool Login Edition Latest Setup V1.59 Free Download (100% Working)
- Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Flash File Firmware Stock Rom Free Download
Video Help (If you need):- Here
Notification: Download the driver above if your device is having trouble connecting to your computer.