HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 Driver allows you to solve driver-related problems on your computer to easily detect Huawei Android devices for flashing, unlocking, repairing the phone. Once you have it installed, you can use the Huawei Flash tool & other various flash or unlock tools to flash the device. Huawei USB driver comes with an auto-installer package that works with any version of Windows operating systems, such as Windows XP or Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, Windows 11 32-bit, and 64-bit versions.
The HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 USB driver is a small program that allows Huawei Kirin, MTK, Qualcomm devices, and computers to communicate with each other. These USB drivers enable mobile users to perform multiple tasks, such as unlocking Huawei Honor devices and backing them up.
The Honor USB Driver will install in just a few steps. If you get any error messages while installing the installer, click on “Install Drivers”. The Driver Installer has been tested and verified to work 100%. If you have any questions, you can write in the comments section.
Download HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 SER Driver Latest All Version
File Name: Huawei_Driver_COM_1.0.zip
Size: 9.22 MB
Supported OS: Windows 7 to Windows 11 (x32 bit or x64 bit)
How to install Huawei Honor COM 1.0 driver
- First, download & unzip the Huawei USB Com ser Driver to your pc
- Then Go to windows search => type => CMD
- Run CMD as Admin
- Type the below code & Hit Enter
bcdedit /set testsigning on
- Then Restart your PC
- Then follow any of the below processes to install the driver on your PC.
Method 1: Auto Installer Package
- Download the ZIP file and extract it to your PC.
- Double click on the.exe file to start it.
- Next, follow the screen directions by clicking Next > Next > Finish.
- That’s All!
Method 2: Manual Installation
- Right-click on the driver ZIP file and extract zip files from your computer.
- Open Device Manager =>> click on Action =>> Select Add legacy hardware
- Click the “Next” button to open the hardware wizard window.
- Click on Next =>> Next =>> choose “Show All Devices”
- Now, click “Have Disk”.
- Click on Browse to locate the folder that contains the USB driver file.
- Then, click on “Open” =>> click “OK”=>> click =>> Next.
- Click on “Install the driver software anyway”.
- Click on Finish.
- That’s all.
OS Supported: Huawei Honor MTK kirin Qualcomm powered phones.
Compatibility: The application runs flawlessly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
SPDDriver: To flash the SPD mobile phone, you must install the SPD (Spreadtrum Driver).
Credits: Huawei USB COM Driver is created by the programmer. So, complete credits goes to the programmer for sharing such a great application at no cost.