If you are searching for a solution to factory reset Huawei Nova 3i to wipe all data or want to remove/bypass screen lock in your Huawei Nova 3i then here you have come to the best place. In the following guide, we cover each and every method of Master Reset Huawei Nova 3i easily. So, check the below step-by-step process to perform hard reset by device hardware keys and Huawei EMUI Android 9.0 Pie settings.
Screen Lock is a privacy protection lock for android devices, You can enable screen lock by (Pattern/ Pin/ Face/ Fingerprint) on any Android phone. Once screen lock is enabled then the user needs to enter the correct Password, Pattern, Pin lock to access the device once again.
If you have forgotten the screen lock on your phone then the factory reset can be helpful for you. Here, you will get the correct idea to Hard Reset Huawei Nova 3i and Remove Password/Pattern/Pin Lock successfully. So, without wasting any time follow the below simple steps and download all required files to your computer.
Note: This Method only works for Huawei EMUI and Magic OS phones.
Disclaimer: Factory Reset will erase all of your data. All following operations you are doing at your own risk.
How to Hard Reset Huawei Nova 3i Remove Password/Pattern/Pin Lock
- Switch off your Huawei Nova 3i by pressing the simple power key.
- Now Press and hold the Volume UP + Power Key together until you see the Huawei logo on your phone.
- Then just release the power key, But keep pressing the volume up key to boot your device into Recovery Mode (Press Volume Key at least 12seconds)
- Then release the Volume UP key.
- Now you will be able to see the “EMUI Recovery Mode” on your Huawei Nova 3i Screen.
- There have some options Choose the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” Option.
- Just select the Wipe Data/factory reset by using the Volume Up and Down key.
- Then press the Power key once to confirm Remove Pattern password Pin lock your Huawei Nova 3i,
- The process will begin.
- It will take up to 5minutes
- wait until to finished.
- Done, Now you have successfully remove the pattern lock, Password lock, Pincode locks by Hard Reset Huawei Nova 3i.
- Select Reboot System Now to boot your device in Normal Mode
- Now Complete the Device setup to access your Device.
- That’s it.
Here, I share the easiest and simplest way to factory reset any Huawei phone. If the method is not working for you, comment me down below, I will help you as soon as I can. Thanks for visiting.
Related articles may you like:
- OPPO Flash Tool Download with Activation 2021
- Download HalabTech Tool V1.0 Setup – Free Android MTP FRP Tool – 2021
- Vivo ADB Format Tool Download (2021) | Vivo Pattern/FRP Unlock Tool for Free
- MCT OFP Extractor Tool – OPPO & Realme Firmware Free Tool 2021
- Download SPD Bypass Tool rev4 by MCT Team – All Spreadturm Auth Bypass Tool Free
- MSM Download Tool Download | All Version Latest Setup 2021
- Download Vivo Flash Tool for Windows (32 & 64 bit) Free (All Version) 2021