Realme Unisoc (SPD) Flash Tool is a small simple Windows utility application that allows SPD Spreadturm device users to perform flash, Remove FRP, Wipe Data, Reboot, Upgrade, Format, etc, for free. So, if your device is stuck at the boot logo and you want a flash program to flash or repair your Moto phone, then follow this simple step and download Realme UniSOC Flash Tool on your computer to fix your phone easily.
You can use it to upgrade OS, Re-Install Firmware, Root, Unroot, hang on the logo, or remove all screen locks, including FRP and Pattern. Android users may try to use Custom ROMs, or other mods to get more customizations and features. These situations can cause the device to not function as it did before, or may result in errors or lags. Sometimes, the default Stock Rom can cause slowness or performance issues or even stop working altogether. A factory reset might fix the problem sometimes but a factory reset is not the best solution to fix the problem. You should then re-install Stock ROM to get a better experience like a newly brought device.
The Procedure is pretty simple, first, Run Flash Tool, Power off your SPD phone. Connect the device to the PC then the device COM port in your device manager. Then, select the firmware and click on the Start button. After flashing, the device will reboot automatically.
Download Realme Unisoc (SPD) Flash Tool Latest Version
How to use Realme Upgrade Tool
- Download & extract Flash Tool to your PC
- Then Download & extract the Stock Firmware (.pac ) of your phones
- Launch the UNISOC Flash.exe
- Click on the Browse button:
- Find & Select the Pac firmware on your pc:
- Switch off the Mobile Device > Press and Hold Power and Volume Down keys & Connect to PC
- Click the Flash icon
- Wait for the finish.
- Wait to complete the flashing process.
- You’ll Be able to see the Flashing Completed message on the tool.
- Now disconnect and Powered on the device.
Related articles may you like: