QSF Qualcomm Samsung FRP Tool v1.0 is a tool that can be used to remove FRP lock from Samsung A01, Samsung A02s, Samsung A11, Samsung A70, and Samsung M11 devices in a single click. However, you will need to put your smartphone into EDL Mode (Emergency Download Mode) to use and unlock your Samsung Android phone for free.
The procedure of using the QSF Qualcomm Samsung FRP Tool is quite easy, all you have to do is, run the Tool, then put your device in EDL mode and connect to the computer, and click on the Erase FRP button, That’s it.
These days, all Android phones come with FRP protections. This basically protects Android users’ privacy during thefts. To bypass the Google account verification lock, you can reset your phone with the same Google ID password and password you used to set it up earlier. You can’t use your phone without verification.
- There’s no need to bypass
- There is no need to unlock the bootloader
- EDL Mode Supported
- FRP Removal in One Click
- There is no need for credit or any box/dongle
Download QSF Qualcomm Samsung FRP Tool V1.0
File Name: QSFunlocktool.zip
File Size: 650MB
Dev: Private Unlock Key
Compatible OS: Windows OS
Download: Link Here(Userupload) [PASSWORD: GADGETSDOCTOR]
How to use QSF Qualcomm Samsung FRP v1.0
- First, open the back cover of your mobile phone.
- Next, search for google EDL pinout.
- That’s it. Now, connect USB Cable. Open device manager. Check new port was created 9008 Mode
- Next, open the tool in admin mode and choose your model number.
- To remove FRP Lock, click on the ” Erase” button.
Check some other tutorials
- Download Muslim Odin Tool 3.0 Setup – All Android MTP FRP Bypass Tools
- Download GSM Tool Pro v4.0 Latest Free Samsung/ Apple/ Honor Bypass Tool
- OPPO, Xiaomi, VIVO, Tecno, Lenovo Unlock Tool Latest | Haafedk v3.1
- Huawei FRP & ID Bypass Tool Download Latest Version 2021 Free for Windows
Device Supported: Samsung, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, and all other MTK powered Android phones.
Compatibility: The application runs flawlessly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
Require a Backup: If you’re inclined to try out the aforementioned tool, then please have a copy of your private information on the Android Smartphone or Tablet. As flashing some Firmware or retrieval may brick the gadget.
Credits: QSF Qualcomm Samsung FRP Tool is created and spread by the programmer. So, complete credits visit the programmer for sharing the application at no cost.