If you face the FRP lock issue on your MOTO G5S Plus Phone. Then good news for you, here I upload the latest method that will definitely help you to MOTO G5S Plus FRP Bypass [Unlock Google Account] in a few steps or one click. You don’t have to worry about any complex process or steps, just download the new MOTO FRP Tool and follow our simple step-by-step FRP Bypass process to remove the FRP Data and deactivate the FRP lock. So, follow the below process carefully.
FRP is automatically turned on when you added a new user to your phone, Once FRP is enabled then it prevents any user to use the phone after the factory reset.
If you hard reset your phone, Then it will ask you to enter the old google account that you used before the factory reset to identify the real owner of the phone. FRP is a very good feature no doubt, but many people also facing the FRP lock problem so that’s why here I sharing with you the latest working FRP tool that will work on any Samsung phone and any security patch, to work with this FRP tool you have to follow proper methods to bypass FRP lock without wasting any time.
Here I share all about MOTO G5S Plus FRP and how you can easily set up and use the Motorola FRP tool on your Windows computer. without further delay let’s start the unlocking process
IF YOU WANT TO HELP US
PLEASE DONATE SOME MONEY-https://paypal.me/GadgetsDoctor
Gadgets Doctor not responsible any damage on your device
try at your own risk.
make sure your device battery is fully charged.
Download Moto FRP Tool:-
File Moto FRP Tool By Gadgetsdr.com
Compatible Windows: Vista/ Win 7/ XP/ Win 8/ Win 10 (32bit /64bit)
Developer IMEI Guru
File Password BYPASSFRPFILES.COM
Download: MotoFRPTool.zip [MOTO Device Manager]
How to Bypass FRP Moto G5 Plus
- First, you have to Install the Moto device manager on your PC.
- Once the installation process has finished.
- Download the Moto FRP Bypass Tool and extract it to your computer.
- Select Motorola_FRP_Download_setup.exe and right-click on it.
- Now select Run As Administrator
- The tool asks you a password, type iguru4life
- Hit enter
- Now you can access the tool to unlock FRP easily.
- Turn OFF your Moto smartphone.
- Press and hold the Power + Volume down button until fastboot mode appears on your device screen.
- Connect your device to the computer by using a USB cable.
- Open the Tool.
- The tool will detect your phone and begin the FRP unlock process.
- Make sure, Moto device will restart several times.
- Your device will Power On automatically and a popup USB debugging pop-up will show =>> Tap OK
- Now, wait for a few minutes to finish completely.
- Once finished, Disconnect and Power ON your Moto G5 Plus phone.