Huawei USB Driver lets users establish a smooth connection between their phone to windows computer through a USB VCOM/CDC/Preloader/Huawei USB COM 1 port, regardless of whether it is a tablet or a smartphone. This article will provide links to Huawei USB Drivers that allow you to transfer files to your phone and pc. Also, help to flash updates, upgrade, Firmware on your Redmi, MI, Xiaomi phone easily.
If you wish to transfer data from your phone to your computer, Then must you need to install connect your Huawei smartphone. Also, you can simplify the process of root Xiaomi, install official/custom Rom, data back up, restore, and retrieve, All you need is to download and install the Huawei USB Drivers on Windows PC.
Before I go on, let me clarify the difference between an ADB and a normal USB driver. A USB driver allows you to flash the stock firmware to your Huawei smartphone. An ADB driver connects to your computer. If you want to flash a custom ROM, such as a root or update firmware, a USB Driver is needed. ADB Driver (Android Debug bridge Driver) allows you to control your smartphone via USB from a computer. You can also copy and return files, uninstall and install applications, run shell commands, and solve too many Android problems.
Download Latest Huawei (Honor) USB Driver All Version for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP & Vista – EMUI phones
- Download Huawei USB Driver: USB Driver
- Download Huawei ADB Driver: ADB Driver
- Download Huawei CDC Driver: CDC Driver
- Download Huawei VCOM Driver: VCOM Driver
- Download Huawei Qualcomm Driver: Qualcomm Driver
Compatibility: The Huawei USB Drivers runs flawlessly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
How to Install Huawei MTK USB Driver
- Download Huawei USB Driver & unzip the file to your Windows PC
- Copy the file to your computer and then unzip it.
- Open Device Manager, You can access it from your computer
- Click on Action
- Select Add the legacy hardware
- To Continue, Choose Next.
- Choose to install The Hardware. I manually select the hardware from a selection (advanced).
- Click Next
- Select Show all devices =>> Click on Next
- Select Disk Select the appropriate option.
- Next, select Browse
- Make a Choice MTK_usb
- Click =>> Open.
- Click =>> OK
- Tap the MTK USB Driver interface, Click on Next
- Click =>> Next
- Click =>> Finish
- Done! The Huawei MTK USB Driver has been installed on your computer.
How to Install Huawei Qualcomm USB driver on the computer
- Download the Huawei Qualcomm USB Driver & unzip the setup file.
- Then, run WWAN DHCP.exe as Admin
- Select does not allow you to get IPAddress
- Choose Next =>> next
- Select Modify
- Then, click on Next
- Click on Next
- Click on Install
- The Huawei Qualcomm USB Driver has been successfully installed on your computer.