This page you will find and download the official file / firmware link to download official stock / flash file for your Jio F101K on your computer. Flash File / stock Rom / Firmware come with a zip file / package and zip package contains is flash tool / USB driver / Official Flash File / Stock Rom..
Download Jio mobile Stock Rom Jio F101K :-
File Name :-JIO F101K BY [GADGETSDR.COM].rar
Android Version :-???
File Size :-200MB
Download :-CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Before you try to flash this firmware on your Jio F101K device .Then Please take a backup everything on your Device because all your personal data will be erased after flashing this official firmware / stock rom / Firmware..
- This is official company released firmware / stock rom shared on this website..This firmware help you to recovery your Jio F101K . If you face this issues on your Jio F101K Device like freezing , Lag , Slow , Bootloop ,brick , update , upgrade, hanging and dead issues.
BENEFIT FOR FLASHING STOCK FIRMWARE ON Jio F101K :-
- If you flash stock firmware you will upgrade your Jio F101K .
- If you Flash Stock firmware you will Downgrade Your Jio F101K Also.
- If you Flash Stock Firmware Unbrick your Jio F101K device Some cases.
- If you Flash Latest Stock Firmware Fix Your Jio F101K device Some Bugs.
- If you flash Stock Firmware Fix bootloop On your Jio F101K Device.
- If you Flash Stock Firmware Improve and first and unroot your Jio F101K Device.
HOW TO FLASH YOUR JIO F101K:-
- Download and extract Jio F101K Stock Rom On your Computer.
- After extracted all files on your computer you will see 3 folders on your computer .[flash file , USB driver , flash tool Folder and how to flash manual].
- Open USB driver folder and Install USB driver on your Computer.
- Then Open Flash tool Folder and find & run “Upgrade download tool.exe“.
- Now Click gear icon on upgrade tool .
- Then Select “Jio F101K.pac” [file on extracted firmware folder].
- Now Click Start Bottom.
- Now power off your device.
- Press & hold button “2” and connect your device to pc.
- Now Wait for finish.
- When Finish disconnect Your Mobile phone.
- Now Power On your Device.